Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My compliments to Dobbins, Fields, and the game prep planning for OSU.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

My compliments to Dobbins, Fields, and the game prep planning for OSU.

Dec 29, 2019, 9:35 AM

Dobbins was dang fast and once he got through our line, he was gone. A couple of busted plays there. Thank you to Muse for running him down and making the tackle. Fields decision making was really good. He had way too much time in the pocket but he made great decisions. Day and crew had a great game plan early on. We slowed rather than stopped on D which is all we needed and then our Offense came alive. Young was largely negated though our focusing on him allowed others to make plays.

My advice to Ohio St fans. I know this isn’t all of you. But let go of the sour grapes. Your players gave it all they had. If you want to leave your fate up to one call then that cheapens what your team has done. There is zero way you can look at the targeting call and objectively think that wasn’t the right call. You could say it could have easily not been called or seen and reviewed but there is no way you can objectively say that wasn’t the exact hit that football is trying to stop from happening. The overturned fumble for a td. I’ll give you that one could go either way but I think it was the right call and if you truly think your fate relies on one bad call then I’m sorry for you as a fan and in real life. You should be celebrating how Justin Fields and Dobbins played. Much like our first Championship, we came, measured ourselves vs Bama. But we lost and came back and now 2/3 NCs. This is what you want. You came, measured yourself, realized you truly belong, and a few plays here or there different outcome. Don’t cheapen it by being whiny little #######, accepting this as your fate, and not growing from it. Any objective viewer which I’m not, thought last night was an outstanding game that they hated anybody had to lose because they both left it all out there. Go Tigers!

Message was edited by: lovingit®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My compliments to Dobbins, Fields, and the game prep planning for OSU.

Dec 29, 2019, 9:39 AM

Good post

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If Rosses catch was in the endzone there is no way it would

Dec 29, 2019, 9:39 AM

be called a TD, no chance. When you play it in super slow motion and 1 sec looks like 4 seconds it seems that he had the ball long enough to do something with it, but he didn't...no catch

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This post is HOF worthy IMO. Perfectly stated.

Dec 29, 2019, 9:40 AM

Thanks for sharing lovingit®!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2019, 9:52 AM

Thanks for the post! Well stated. I actually posted last night that I felt this was the most complete team that Dabo’s beaten. Tons of future nfl’ers. Probably more stars from their team than ours that go this year. No weaknesses... Bama was a great team last year but imo they didn’t have the corners that 0410 had this year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2019, 10:47 AM

To be honest, I don't blame the OSU fans to be disappointed. I know that I would have been very disappointed if the tables were turned - we out gained the other team by 100 yards and two BIG plays did not go our way.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic