Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

TNET: Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina

Nov 20, 2019, 12:11 PM

Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina

Six in a row? The Clemson-South Carolina rivalry game has been all orange as they have stockpiled an impressive five-game winning streak. Vegas odds were releas Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina

Nov 20, 2019, 12:17 PM

Take
Ol' Miss
LSU
Barn with the points, but would stay away from this one.
CLEMSON as long as the spread doesn't reach 35
Louisville
UGA
FSU with the points

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2019, 12:38 PM

Agree with all of these except maybe LSU. I think that game will be closer than many people think.

Louisville +3.5 against Kentucky?

Nov 20, 2019, 12:18 PM

Yeah, might need to jump on that one early before it drops...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Louisville +3.5 against Kentucky?

Nov 20, 2019, 12:32 PM

I agree, unless Kentucky has figured out how to throw a forward pass in the last few games, they're going down in that one.

Nov 20, 2019, 12:19 PM

It will probably be close to 30 at game time..

a 24 point win would feel like a loss

Nov 20, 2019, 12:37 PM

- anonymous dude leaving the stadium

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FIFY - a 24 point win would feel like a loss

Nov 20, 2019, 12:39 PM

-anonymous dude that writes for tnet who's married to an anonymous lady that writes for tnet, leaving the stadium

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: FIFY - a 24 point win would feel like a loss

Nov 20, 2019, 12:45 PM

Hmmmmm, what was the betting line last year? Is THAT why the anonymous hooded dude leaving the stadium felt like it was a loss?

I'd take a 24 point win right now***

Nov 20, 2019, 7:29 PM [ in reply to FIFY - a 24 point win would feel like a loss ]

But turns out 38-3 is better!***

Dec 2, 2019, 1:16 PM

It won't be that close.***

Nov 20, 2019, 12:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: It won't be that close.***

Nov 20, 2019, 12:51 PM

I believe we stomp them, because there is no more time (well the ACC Championship game) to make a statement that we are in the final 4. I hope we leave no room for any doubt whatsoever.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2019, 12:51 PM

I still say, beat them by 69 points to honor their 1969 ACC Championship.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Nov 20, 2019, 12:52 PM

That works for me.

Nov 20, 2019, 1:30 PM

Seems low .
I think we're in for a treat . Something like 63-17 , 45-0 or 56-7 ... the classics .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

love to see CU set both an all-time series scoring record

Nov 20, 2019, 1:56 PM

And a point differential record.
And if there’s a goose egg for them at game’s end, that’s even better! I’m sorry, chicken egg. Make the roosters lay an egg with the hens watching, now that’s a beating!

Hopefully in a couple years it’d be great if we also set a new win streak record!

Roar Tigers

one thing is sure - usofsc will play the best that team

Nov 20, 2019, 7:56 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina ]

is capable of. They have a 1-game season. The coaches and players will put every ounce of energy in this game. This will be the most fired-up, most prepared (as much as their staff is capable) than any game in their entire season. This is their bowl
This is their "playoff" game. Heck this is their "national championship" game. They will give every ounce of everything they got, in the home stadium. I expect to try and be very physical and yes, chippy. A couple personal fouls mean nothing to them in their grand scheme, and they would love to bait our guys into excurricular activity. They will try their darndest to "intimidate" us and test our physicality. That's all they got left. I dont see anyway they can outscore but they definitely try to impact the physical, chippy side of the game. Late hits. Playing after whistles. Twisting ankles in pileups. It all game to them.

Ultimately I have no idea how much will impact the score, but I get Vegas' idea to start at 24.5. They see this is usofsc's final hurrah and they see how consolidated effort usofsc will focus into this one game.

Even tho we preach "best is the standard" and play every game to the highest level in every game, but I wonder how our guys will be focused to play their best game of the season. It could certainly impact the score. I do imagine tho there's a lot of coaching centered around these concerns, and hopefully we start fast and focused truly look to show out.

I can frankly see an argument for 24.5, but if we come at our best, match their intensity, and play with an attacking mentality, then hopefully we can jump on them early, sap their will, and hey, let's keep the pedal to the metal. If we get a nice, pull Trevor and let Chase run with 1's. But keep up the pressure and attack mode.

My big question is..

Nov 20, 2019, 11:21 PM

How are the chickens going to score??? They have only scored more than 27 once all season and many games played in the teens, against lesser defenses.

I don't see this game being within 24 points unless the Tigers help them with like 5 turnovers.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic