Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My annual .02 worth. for our new guys ( Freshmen )
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,878

My annual .02 worth. for our new guys ( Freshmen )

Aug 8, 2017, 9:51 AM

Am I excited or what???? I'm sure you all know I'm no coach or former player. I am purely a Tiger Fan.
I have watched many of our Freshman highlight tapes and have really been impressed with Etienne, Rogers, and Brice's reviews the most. I think that Travis Etienne is so gifted with his ability to accelerate when he has the ball. Just because of that, I'm betting he gets playing time. He is truly a home run kinda guy!!!! Amari Rogers is a pure athlete with speed and moves that will keep him on the field. Chase Brice seemed to be such a cool and relaxed QB as well as accurate passer, leads me to believe he may well do good things for our team.Having said that, I will say the truly most impressive of all our freshmen is Travis Etienne!!! He may not be the fastest guy but his burst of speed in a crowd is rare to the point that we may have only witnessed it two times in Clemson history. by Spiller and Dantzler!!!!!! Hey Tiger fans, this guy is the real deal.
I will close by saying, From my view, this years team has more talent at all positions than ever before in my life time. Who ever is our starting QB is will be good enough to win BIG!!!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!

YBEACH

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My annual .02 worth. for our new guys ( Freshmen )

Aug 8, 2017, 9:57 AM

Travis Etienne ran a 4.38 in high school. I'd say he's pretty fast

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 8, 2017, 10:11 AM

But I do agree these are some special freshman!

Aug 8, 2017, 10:15 AM

Nor am I in any way connected to the team other than the fact that I graduated from Clemson what seems like a lifetime ago. But as I hear all the comments from my fellow Tiger faithful and the coaches and players, I'd have to conclude that this year's team will do quite well, thank you. Power, speed, desire, coaching, incredible history and fans. What more could we want? Baby, just go out there and do the voodoo that you do So WELLLLLLL!!!!!! :)

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,878
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic