Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lunge advice needed....probably not a big deal.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 314

Lunge advice needed....probably not a big deal.....

Dec 8, 2018, 11:01 AM

Ok so you all know I don't social media much, except for ####. And even then don't communicate with anyone really. ANYWAY....also have a Facebook account I hardly ever use other than for neighborhood news/cub scouts/church/etc.

Well, I get this friend request from some generic name (as in not a person's name). Like Peace, Love, and Understanding or something. I'm like whatever. Figured it was spam. For some reason I checked the mutual friends list. Usually spam has a one or two random common friends who probably got hacked. But this user was friends with like 40 people from high school, mostly the grade above me, so it was a narrow group of friends. So I accepted, figuring it was someone from high school.

And then I scrolled and got uneasy. This person posts these mental drama quotes all day every day. Like Don't Dwell on Negative Thoughts. Fake friends are around when they think you're cool. True friends are around even when you think you are a fool. Yada yada. FUPA stuff.

So I started digging. Found like 3-4 pics with normal people in them, and a common person in all 3. Couldn't remember her name. Dug around some more. Finally figured out who it is. This girl was a year ahead of me in HS. She has another "normal and less concerning FB page" under her real name with mainly regular photos, etc. posted. Not all the mental anguish/depressing drama stuff. I also noticed I had not friended her on her regular page under her real name. Never really communicated much with her even in HS. Also posts a ton of selfies on her regular page. NO big deal except normally selfies are chicks trying to look hot. Her selfies ALL have this stare that's just creepy. Not hot.

I'm thinking she has some serious issues. But it's creepy first she friended me with an anonymous account, then the content of that account SCREAMS "I have serious issues".

I know enough to stay the heck away, but it's just creepy. I hayte social media. Actually this one is so clear I don't need advice. Just feel bad for her. She was really nice in HS. Obviously now in a life with issues. If one of my closer friends posted like this I'd communicate with them and try and help them. But she is random, so no way.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

krispy kreme***

Dec 8, 2018, 12:01 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

I would advise, but

Dec 8, 2018, 12:40 PM

I don't Facebook.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Three words

Dec 8, 2018, 1:00 PM

Witness Protection Program.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One thing interesting. She is friends with the first girl I

Dec 8, 2018, 1:32 PM

kissed. Like REALLY kissed. She was like 2-3 years older than me at the time. I was probably 7-8yo and she was maybe 9-10 yo. She lived across the street. One day I was playing in the yard and she came across the street and asked if I could play with her in her yard. So I went. Then she takes me by the hand and takes me over into the bushes behind their AC unit on the side of the house. Says she wants a kiss. I'm like ###? (She's about 3 years early on the request). Said she wanted a REAL kiss, "like they do on Days of Our Lives". So I obliged, and did a horrible job I'm sure.

Well, evidently I got off to an awesome start. She grew up to be a smoking hot Panther's cheerleader.

I had totally forgotten about her. She only lived across the street maybe 2 years tops then moved away. Went to a different high school. Oh well. c'est la vie

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kind of elaborate but very nice segway into this

Dec 8, 2018, 3:54 PM

HumbleBrag... Well done!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

My advise is to...

Dec 8, 2018, 2:04 PM

put this in the 'What's the dumbest thing you ever did,' thread.

BTW, we're full up on nutjobs so don't tell her about da junge.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I advise you to check the spelling of advice.***

Dec 8, 2018, 6:06 PM

Well..Facebook

Dec 8, 2018, 2:27 PM

I don't what anyone expects out if it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if you care enough to write a book about it

Dec 8, 2018, 2:45 PM

maybe you should reach out

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 314
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic