Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My Opinion
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,342

My Opinion

Jan 2, 2018, 5:40 PM

KB was not the issue last night. The defense was not the issue last night. The issue was our OL could not block their DL plain and simple. Alabama has man for man better football players than we do. The last 2 years DW was an equilizer that negated that fact. KB is just as good as Jalen Hurts but his OL is not as good and KB is not DW. It is really quite simple. WE COULD NOT BLOCK THEM ! The turnovers were FORCED turnovers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My Opinion

Jan 2, 2018, 5:43 PM

Be careful and put your head down, for the namecallers will arise and call you a troll for your opinion.

you can't block more than they bring

Jan 2, 2018, 5:47 PM

and all night we tried to move the ball laterally on first and second down running slow-developing plays, even though they were pressing close to the line and keeping their safeties up tight

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: you can't block more than they bring

Jan 2, 2018, 5:50 PM

And yes Georgia will play Alabama a "closer" game because they will run STRAIGHT at Alabama. They will lose but it will be a closer game I suspect. They will run straight at them 3 times and punt therefore eliminating the chance for turnovers but they will lose a close game.

I think Georgia will win, unless they come out flat

Jan 2, 2018, 5:52 PM

Their offense is more fundamentally sound than ours.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think Georgia will win, unless they come out flat

Jan 2, 2018, 5:54 PM

I agree on that point but I think they still lose a close one. I might be wrong.

Re: My Opinion

Jan 2, 2018, 5:58 PM

Bama out willed Clemson and Bama out coached Clemson and that was pretty simple to see. Bama played defenses that gave Clemson trouble through out the year and they even put some offensive scheme's in that has given Clemson trouble with the hurry up. I think Bama came to win and Clemson came to play a game. You know though you tip your hat to Bama and congratulate them and we move on. Making it back to the Playoff was something not many expected and to be quite frank I thought next year was going to be the year Clemson won the whole thing again and I still do. I don't think Clemson will be the favorite but I do expect Clemson to be in the top 2 or 3 starting out next year. I know its hard to see right now but if the guys we expect to come in and help this off season actually come in and get ready this team is going to be nasty. I am calling it now and you can mark the tape but I expect Clemson to be playing for the National Title next year. Next year is a Playoff or bust type season. This season was the get everybody ready to make that title run for 2018 type of season it just so happened that this team was a little better than people believed to start the season. Yes there are things that need to be fixed but like Bama this season I truly believe the Tigers will ise last night as the fuel they need to get back and I fully expect if they do you'll see the will of the Tigers in the eye's of our players ready lay the smackith downith on whosoever wants to line up across from them.

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,342
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic