Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My Car at USuCk Game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

My Car at USuCk Game

Dec 9, 2013, 4:23 PM

I debated posting this, but when me and my wife came back to our vehicle after the game, our magnets were gone, our flags were gone. As if that wasn't far enough, one of my tires was flat.

Has anyone else experienced this kind of ridiculous behavior in Columbia before?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OMG! Same thing happened to me too.

Dec 9, 2013, 4:25 PM

Plus there was an empty Coors can next to my flat tire, so I think Slurrier did it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: OMG! Same thing happened to me too.

Dec 9, 2013, 4:26 PM

Obviously, I'm not sure who did it. I just can't believe that people would actually go that far over a football game.

Re: OMG! Same thing happened to me too.

Dec 9, 2013, 4:28 PM

you should swap stories with the poster that had liquor bottle hurled at him while he was carrying his infant son out into the parking lot.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That happened to me too

Dec 9, 2013, 4:33 PM

except instead of liquor bottles it was bullets, and instead of my infant son, it was my wife. Other than that though it was pretty much the same story.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Me either, I wonder where Steven Garcia was when it

Dec 9, 2013, 4:28 PM [ in reply to Re: OMG! Same thing happened to me too. ]

happened.

When I saw my car all defaced I called campus security and they informed me that they only work on campus, and that the dead cockroach was miles from campus. Then they told me I should call the poopie plant security since they are closer.

Re: Me either, I wonder where Steven Garcia was when it

Dec 9, 2013, 4:30 PM

I am pretty sure Garcia was in Montreal working his way back onto the Candian football team roster.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well that eliminates 1 coot from the suspect list***

Dec 9, 2013, 4:31 PM

Was there pee pee on your tire as well???***

Dec 9, 2013, 4:35 PM [ in reply to OMG! Same thing happened to me too. ]

Yes, why...did you do it?

Dec 9, 2013, 4:36 PM

It looks like they sprayed "5 bomb" on my car

Nah, I'm more a Pabst guy myself....***

Dec 9, 2013, 4:38 PM

not since Garcia was kicked off the team the first time...

Dec 9, 2013, 4:27 PM

Or was it third?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gamecocks are bottom feeders!

Dec 9, 2013, 4:28 PM

nm

Sorry about the tire.

Dec 9, 2013, 4:32 PM

I didn't do it. I needed the flags and magnets some coot stole mine.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not at WB but ask me about Athens, never again...***

Dec 9, 2013, 4:38 PM

So what about Athens?***

Dec 9, 2013, 4:40 PM

What about Athens?***

Dec 9, 2013, 4:41 PM [ in reply to Not at WB but ask me about Athens, never again...*** ]

Re: What about Athens?***

Dec 9, 2013, 5:04 PM

on convertible broken by a drunkard (I think) so he could take the lose change exposed in my open console. My bad, but I followed some of the dropped coins down the street, into ally & back of store..so I presumed it was a vagrant type. I probably caused this by not parking on campus or block over in attempt to save parking fee..and instead parked several blocks away on city street. This was year Clemson lost close one and GT went on to be Co-NC's (1991 ?).

Also, at Citrus Bowl vs Penn St I had Tiger tail stolen from rear of car (out exposed but tucked in trunk)..so when we got back to hotel where a lot of them were staying, I put out another and watched from window..and saw this one taken too..so went out and put out a 3rd one..and laughed so hard when it was stolen..I waited til leaving the next day to use my last one home..but we thought it was all OK in that the Nittany's would be going back to Pa and bragging/talking about the TiGERS..so good PR!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Since 1959 NO problems @ WB..but at GT game I had car window

Dec 9, 2013, 5:06 PM

please see my post above since title was changed back to original poster in that I took too long in making changes and the prior subject heading came back onto mine. Hate this!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am confused.***

Dec 9, 2013, 6:21 PM

Re: My Car at USuCk Game

Dec 9, 2013, 5:05 PM

Lucky your car wasn't, gone and your flags laying on the ground.

Saw a Tiger tail had been ripped

Dec 9, 2013, 6:02 PM

Off someone's car near where we were parked. It was on the ground, and you could see the strap from it hanging out of the car. Best advice for road games in general, and especially at places like USC, UGA, and any other big football school, is to take down in car flags, magnets, Tiger tails, etc. and lock them in your car while you're at the game. It's just too easy for that stuff to get broken or stolen. Stuff like a car tag or a window decal takes effort to get off and they aren't going to mess with those. It's pathetic that someone would damage someone else's property, but it happens

Bottom line is you are dealing with the SCUM OF THE EARTH.

Dec 9, 2013, 6:29 PM

They have surpassed uga for that honor. Absolutely classless.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can't spell "scum" without usc

Dec 9, 2013, 6:42 PM

true story

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic