Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My 2 cents...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

My 2 cents...

Sep 16, 2018, 4:45 PM

... for what it's worth.

I think we miss having one of the game's greatest QBs in Watson. We have KB that can run as well or better and TL who can pass as well or better, but individually they both fall just a little short. As we expected.

On the first drive, Amari Rodgers broke free and would have scored if KB could have gotten the pass in front of him. I think DW and TL both have that kind of ability. Later, when we had the 1st and goal and took 4 downs, I think either DW or KB have the ability to make the play easily between the tackles. Not sure that TL is ready for that.

Anyway, it's still a long season and we will do well the rest of the way. I think we're blessed to have two really good QBs surrounded by great and talented players, so I'm not going worry. I'll just enjoy the ride.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My 2 cents...

Sep 16, 2018, 6:12 PM

To KB defense, he put everything he had on that pass to Amari. The wind just killed it.

Sep 16, 2018, 7:42 PM

That’s just it. KB unfortunately does not have the arm strength. That’s why he struggles on the wide screens, between the center floating the ball back to him and then his slow release and average velocity it’s a wonder he hasn’t had more intercepted. KB is a great runner, makes the short to intermediate throws downfield well. We need to play to his strengths when he is in there. The only problem with that is the opposition knows that too. Makes it tough on him. He’s a tough competitor though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2018, 7:48 PM

More about the weather than arm strength. KB has the arm to make that throw because he has done it before.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic