Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Isiah Simmons, Nolan Turner, Davis twins
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Isiah Simmons, Nolan Turner, Davis twins

Sep 17, 2017, 12:23 PM

Full disclosure: i was at a concert last night and didn't get to see the game (yet). But, I did sew tge targeting on Muse, which was a legit call. I looked at Safety depth and saw Van and Simmons.. by the stat box, looks like Simmons, who led the team in tackles, fulled in just nicely.

I also know J Davis had a few big tackles last week and see Turner had a couple including a sack last night. These are guys Dabo brought in as "favors" and here they are competing and getting it done. These aren't empty team slots, but kids coached up and contributing.

Its so easy to love this team and the program Dabo has built.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

All I'll say,if the Muse call was correct,

Sep 17, 2017, 12:27 PM

there should have been one on the Loserville LB on the next Clemson drive for his hit on KB2. Call it the same both ways. In my opinion, Muse was called because he's a violent hitter.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All I'll say,if the Muse call was correct,

Sep 17, 2017, 12:30 PM

Don't believe the call on Muse was legit. I saw it differently. When you're having to get low and tackle, you have to GET LOW. LJ barely even felt the "targeting" hit.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If he would have looked up instead of launching with the

Sep 17, 2017, 4:47 PM

crown of his helmet I don't think he gets flagged. Can't launch with the crown of your helmet and hit someone in the head or above the shoulders and not think you're going to get flagged / ejected.

Muse call was correct, it was in open space - easy call

Sep 17, 2017, 12:33 PM [ in reply to All I'll say,if the Muse call was correct, ]

I also saw the one you reference, plus there was another one or two after (including another one by us).

IMO: those hits, when in a crowd, the line, etc., for some reason are not 'seen'; called; or deemed okay/'incidental'.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Sep 17, 2017, 12:45 PM [ in reply to All I'll say,if the Muse call was correct, ]

There was one on McCloud the first or second drive. Helmet right in his ear hole.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Sep 17, 2017, 1:53 PM [ in reply to All I'll say,if the Muse call was correct, ]

Totally agree. Not a word was said cause no flag thrown

I don't think he tried to do it, but he definitely

Sep 17, 2017, 3:02 PM [ in reply to All I'll say,if the Muse call was correct, ]

nailed the guy with the crown of his helmet.

Nolan Turner

Sep 17, 2017, 12:28 PM

Impressed me as much as anybody. His open field tackles on Jackson were perfect. He stands out on special teams too

Re: Nolan Turner

Sep 17, 2017, 12:35 PM

Impressed also has good range with his speed,closed on Lj fast.

Re: Isiah Simmons, Nolan Turner, Davis twins

Sep 17, 2017, 12:34 PM

What concert is better than watching Clemson football??

A Waylon Jennings concert in 1975

Sep 17, 2017, 12:41 PM

??

Re: Isiah Simmons, Nolan Turner, Davis twins

Sep 17, 2017, 12:45 PM

I call foul on this post. It's football season, Clemson was playing in prime time, and YOU WERE AT A FRIGGIN CONCERT?!?!?!?! Get out. You ain't gotta go home but'cha can't stay here.

Reminder: game time arbitrarily changed for tv 5 days ago.

Sep 17, 2017, 1:09 PM

I've had flights, airbnb, rental car, and concert ticket for 3 night Widespread Panic run in St Augustine for 4 months.
I had a blast, great show, and don't think twice about that choice. Good times, good friends, good tunes in warm coastal air with the lighthouse spinning in the horizon.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Reminder: game time arbitrarily changed for tv 5 days ago.

Sep 17, 2017, 1:34 PM

Who did you see

Widespread Panic.. one of my favorites. Saw The Who a few wks ago

Sep 17, 2017, 3:00 PM

and try to see a wide variety of musicians as often as possible.
I thought The Who would be just collecting checks but couldn't be further from the truth.. blew me away. Last night was just dirty southern blues rock. Good times.

null

Sorry, but I stopped reading at,"I was at a concert ...."***

Sep 17, 2017, 1:30 PM

DJ Greenlee is another whose offer was questioned who

Sep 17, 2017, 2:58 PM

has contributed nicely at TE

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the targeting call was 100 % correct

Sep 17, 2017, 5:25 PM

Keep your eyes up and it won't happen. The one referenced on UL was not- almost positive different rules apply within the tackle box- as long as the guy is a runner and not a passer- and KB was definitely runner and inside the box

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic