Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Muschump’s son
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Muschump’s son

Jul 25, 2019, 7:14 PM

Heard Boston College has offered Muschump’s son today as a QB.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Muschump’s son

Jul 25, 2019, 8:36 PM

Your own German post

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 25, 2019, 9:15 PM

According to 247 rankings, The lowest ranked Pro style QB in the rankings is ranked #3041 in the country. Muschamp is 309 spots below the lowest ranked Pro style, so that would make him ranked the #3,350 Pro QB for the 2020 cycle! He has three offers, BC, Wofford and Western Carolina.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 25, 2019, 10:05 PM

Alright I'll play devils advocate. Perhaps this is an insurance plan for Addazio. Give Muscoot's kid a scholly and let's say the BC boosters get tired of falling short of challenging for an ACC title. Addazio gets his walking papers and his new buddy ole pal gives him a job on his staff down the road...At UTEP....

Jul 25, 2019, 11:11 PM

He did get offered. He's a talented guy. Not being recruited by us, so let's move along.

Taking potshots at a coach is fine. Let's not stoop to taking potshots at his son, folks. There are boundaries and a bit of decency in our fan fase.

Go Tigers!

Jul 26, 2019, 6:02 AM

More likely that son Muschamp ends up somewhere in the Group of 5 or FCS.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 26, 2019, 7:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Muschump’s son ]

Totally agree. Clemson people are noted for be classy. Show it. Leave the kids out of it.

Please explain how the OP was taking a "potshot".***

Jul 26, 2019, 8:57 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

how is saying he was offed by BC a potshot***

Jul 26, 2019, 7:38 AM [ in reply to Re: Muschump’s son ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did I miss something?***

Jul 26, 2019, 7:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Muschump’s son ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Did I miss something?***

Jul 26, 2019, 10:21 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Did you respond in the wrong thread?***

Jul 26, 2019, 8:09 AM [ in reply to Re: Muschump’s son ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Can anyone who gave this a TU please explain to me what

Jul 26, 2019, 8:54 AM [ in reply to Re: Muschump’s son ]

I am missing?

Jul 26, 2019, 8:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Muschump’s son ]

Where can I find the indecent posts??

Jul 26, 2019, 9:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Muschump’s son ]

The only "negative" thing posted in this entire thread is someone posting stats of where he stands in recruiting ratings. How is that a potshot? Is that you Will?

Jul 26, 2019, 9:36 AM [ in reply to Re: Muschump’s son ]

Maybe it's not us, maybe it's the recruiting services that have him ranked so low that if he signed with BC they would have a 2 star QB commitment?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BC is a great school...he must be pretty decent

Jul 26, 2019, 7:52 AM

To get an offer like that. Wonder if UofSuC will offer

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic