Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Muschump
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,756

Muschump

May 27, 2014, 8:08 PM

He's got something, no more fcs schools. Would like to add them on a regular basis.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What he's got is one season to turn that dumpster fire of a program around***

May 27, 2014, 8:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Muschump

May 27, 2014, 8:23 PM

If we add them to our schedule then we might as well join the SEC. Georgia, UF, FSU, and USCjr each year would be great.

Personally I love the idea of having Georgia as our opener each year. It's really a forgotten rivalry. Schools so close, bad blood, and constantly fighting for recruits is the epitome of a rivalry.

UF is a traditional powerhouse that would look great as a win.

Great post. An annual Clemson/UGA season opener would be fantastic. It would rival, if not surpass,

May 27, 2014, 8:26 PM

all of the big opening weekend games.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I agree, Francis...

May 27, 2014, 11:29 PM

I'd love to open up with the dawgs every year. I don't think they'd agree to it, though. Having to play USC, UF, GT, AU and Clemson every year.....all teams that hate you.....all teams that have talent....brutal. Georgia fans might claim they'd be in favor of playing us every year but deep down they're afraid to do so. Don't blame 'em....

You forgot his ID 10 T form!

May 27, 2014, 9:57 PM

Remember how he acted like a crybaby against UL? Got whooped!

Re: You forgot his ID 10 T form!

May 27, 2014, 10:29 PM

dabo said we are sec NORTH, so bring them on! like slick rick said, to be the best you gotta beat the best.

May 27, 2014, 10:33 PM

Is Florida the best? Link?

May 27, 2014, 10:57 PM

florida is better than sc state, citadel, Wofford, or ect. I realize you need victories to pad the win column but most don't want to pay see lower division schools. we also play lower division schools to get more home games. I can see playing one cupcake before the coots game but stay with decent teams for the rest of the schedule.

May 27, 2014, 11:07 PM

Name another team who has scheduled a perennial top 20 team like Auburn & Georgia each of the last 5 years --- not to mention whose rival has been a top 15 team in that span.

Now - after this year, you might have a point. But we've had a good OOC slate regardless of those patsies you listed.

Nobody can argue that

May 28, 2014, 8:29 AM

Period

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,756
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic