Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Muschamp exclaims 2020 team will enter WB thru plexiglas tunnel in the 2001 Lounge Club..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Muschamp exclaims 2020 team will enter WB thru plexiglas tunnel in the 2001 Lounge Club..

May 3, 2019, 3:48 PM

area! This should be fun & dirty too what with all the finger & forehead smudges and no Windex to clean it!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A plexiglass chicken portal? I’ve heard it all now.***

May 3, 2019, 3:53 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A plexiglass chicken portal? I’ve heard it all now.***

May 3, 2019, 7:31 PM

Swap the plexiglass with chicken wire and I’m all for it

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Muschamp exclaims 2020 team will enter WB thru plexiglas tunnel in the 2001 Lounge Club Area!

May 3, 2019, 3:58 PM

He also said they were going to make it open air, like how the Cowboys do it, but didnt want anybody throwing stuff on them if they played bad. Even he knows their fan base is trassh.

Re: Muschamp exclaims 2020 team will enter WB thru plexiglas tunnel in the 2001 Lounge Club Area!

May 3, 2019, 4:12 PM

They will never learn that putting on a Broadway performance before games, like they do now, won't translate to wins.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It will be covered in chicken poop and Doo Doo Ice residue

May 3, 2019, 4:21 PM

in time for the football season, so the patrons of Willy B will feel right at home.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It will be covered in chicken poop and Doo Doo Ice residue

May 3, 2019, 4:34 PM

We have "The Hill" and they have the "Poop Chute." That pretty much is a picture of where the two programs are.

^^ “Poop Chute”!

May 3, 2019, 4:36 PM

Now that was creative ksarrat!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

perfect...lol - at least a coop chute***

May 3, 2019, 5:10 PM [ in reply to Re: It will be covered in chicken poop and Doo Doo Ice residue ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I figured muffcramp entered through the poop chute***

May 3, 2019, 5:29 PM [ in reply to Re: It will be covered in chicken poop and Doo Doo Ice residue ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It will be covered in chicken poop and Doo Doo Ice residue

May 3, 2019, 5:33 PM [ in reply to Re: It will be covered in chicken poop and Doo Doo Ice residue ]

+1 for the Poop Chute !

And here forever shall it be called .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Coot Chute/Poop Chute

May 3, 2019, 6:56 PM [ in reply to Re: It will be covered in chicken poop and Doo Doo Ice residue ]

In my opinion. Both work well.

Practice WillyB entry

May 3, 2019, 5:30 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

May 3, 2019, 5:32 PM

They've been in a tunnel since 1890somethin' LBB , and there'sno light at the end of it .

If this gimmick doesn't work they can always sell the plexiglass back to the corrections facility .

DB23

Re: Maybe they saw this

May 3, 2019, 5:38 PM

and built on it

Underrated post is underrated.

May 3, 2019, 6:50 PM

!

May 3, 2019, 7:12 PM

Hilarious thread Bill. What a gimmick to sell tickets. Pretty creative since the product on the field is chicken$hit

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Really Chickens?

May 3, 2019, 7:21 PM

SMH!

Bless They Heart!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is that to protect players from people throwing batteries?***

May 3, 2019, 7:25 PM

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic