Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mother of #1 Recruit in Nation on Will Muschamp
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Mother of #1 Recruit in Nation on Will Muschamp

Dec 6, 2015, 7:30 PM

Quote below is from Rashan Gary's mother. Not surprising, but apparently Muschamp doesn't have a problem lying to recruits or his children. I'm sure for him it's just part of the job, but eventually it catches up with you:

"Coach Thompson said he loves Auburn and plans on being there. Coach Muschamp said the same thing. He said he had put his family through a lot. He had moved nine times. He had moved his kids from school to school and wanted some stability. He said he promised his son stability through high school. He knew he wasn’t going anywhere — Auburn was where he’s going to stay. Of course, that was a lie."
“Now I know, If you get a head coaching position, of course you might leave. But he should have been honest. He should have said, ‘Well, if I get the opportunity.’ I would respect that. I would have understood. It’s a job for them. But he didn’t. Muschamp is a liar. A pure liar. … If I had his number I’d call him."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe it wasn't his choice to stay or not***

Dec 6, 2015, 7:35 PM

It wasn't***

Dec 6, 2015, 8:56 PM

Boy, did he find a home!***

Dec 6, 2015, 7:37 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

J. Marc Edwards
Cary, NC

I get what she is saying...

Dec 6, 2015, 7:51 PM

He could have expressed himself in a lot different ways that wouldn't have tied him to the Auburn team. I don't think USCjr was on the list, but if it were, it's not there now.

Come to Clemson young Mr. Gary... we don't have Will Mushcamp on our payroll.

Re: Mother of #1 Recruit in Nation on Will Muschamp

Dec 6, 2015, 7:54 PM

I like it. Muschamp is one of the best recruiters in the game.

Will be nice to watch him upgrade our talent.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Dec 6, 2015, 7:58 PM

Can't be much worse.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Dec 6, 2015, 8:06 PM

Hi there ,., IM Will Mushchamp and we want you to be a gamecock ,.,

That wont Quite work as well as be a Gator or Tiger or Longhorn .,

Welcome to the chickens ,., head coop cleaner ,.,

They will flip a lot of players from Troy ,.. Citadel ,., Furman ,., Georgia Southern ,.,Tulsa
Tulane Get you some no stars .,

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And run it in the ground.....***

Dec 6, 2015, 7:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Mother of #1 Recruit in Nation on Will Muschamp ]

Dec 6, 2015, 8:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Mother of #1 Recruit in Nation on Will Muschamp ]

Congrats on getting your 7th choice to come aboard.

A lying ######## is a perfect fit, of course you like him***

Dec 6, 2015, 8:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Mother of #1 Recruit in Nation on Will Muschamp ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Should Be Great

Dec 6, 2015, 8:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Mother of #1 Recruit in Nation on Will Muschamp ]

A few 3 stars, maybe one 4 star, and a consistent 5 to 7 win season. Oh - and a guaranteed loss to an FCS school on a yearly basis. Should be awesome for you guys!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Dec 6, 2015, 8:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Mother of #1 Recruit in Nation on Will Muschamp ]

Yeah, gotta work on that defense of the Citadel.

Muschamp is a madman. Have fun with that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2015, 8:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Mother of #1 Recruit in Nation on Will Muschamp ]

Um, the mother of the nation's top recruit calls Muschamp a "liar...a pure liar." and you like it?

OK.

Forgot the link...

Dec 6, 2015, 8:44 PM

http://247sports.com/Bolt/Rashan-Garys-mother-says-Will-Muschamp-is-a-pure-liar-41799303

Dec 6, 2015, 10:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Mother of #1 Recruit in Nation on Will Muschamp ]

Recruiting is like sales, the best liars win.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2015, 10:24 PM

Yeah, Muschamp's record at UF sure reflects that.

You coots are always good for a laugh, I'll give you that.

You know, I think your coaches believe that...

Dec 6, 2015, 10:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Mother of #1 Recruit in Nation on Will Muschamp ]

...and I think it explains a lot.

null

When you have no tradition, dump of a stadium, your

Dec 7, 2015, 8:06 AM [ in reply to Re: Mother of #1 Recruit in Nation on Will Muschamp ]

all time wins coach quite on you in the middle of the year, and your conference needs you to be the doormat I guess all you can do is lie to recruits so I guess your seventh choice ended up being the right guy for USuCk.

Dec 6, 2015, 8:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Mother of #1 Recruit in Nation on Will Muschamp ]

Talent means nothing when you can't coach a lick .
His players block each other . Perfect fit in the Cootlands .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Silly Coot, Florida recruits itself.

Dec 6, 2015, 9:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Mother of #1 Recruit in Nation on Will Muschamp ]

He screwed that up. USuC has already seen their best recruiting ever in 09,10 & 11.Thinking he's gonna get anything close to A Florida recruiting class is delusional

I'll make it easy for you

Slurrier was able to do better at Florida than at USuC. Muschump couldn't win at Florida, that's why even the SEC loving ESPN is making fun of the hire. Muschump was just the only one that said YES to Tanner.

Re: Silly Coot, Florida recruits itself.

Dec 6, 2015, 9:04 PM

Isn't it great that he hasn't even started and getting bad pub from the #1 recruits mom. Hope all recruits parents see this. Usuck like #### not already.

Dec 6, 2015, 9:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Mother of #1 Recruit in Nation on Will Muschamp ]

Nice to watch him upgrade your recruits while burning what semblance of an offense you have down to the ground, and eventually dying on the sidelines of an aneurysm bc he can't control his temper?

Also, doesn't sound like he's much of a family man based on the mom's complaints.

Muschamp, congrats! You're officially the bottom of the barrel.

Dec 6, 2015, 9:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Mother of #1 Recruit in Nation on Will Muschamp ]

Yea.... okay then....
I can imagine his recruiting pitch. "Hello there, I'm excited to offer you a chance to play for USC. No, not the one in California, the one in Columbia. Yea, we actually still have a football program. I know, I know, we've taken a back seat to women's basketball lately, but I can turn this thing around. What are you laughing at, Mom? What the #%^& are you laughing at??

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2015, 9:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Mother of #1 Recruit in Nation on Will Muschamp ]

> I like it. Muschamp is one of the best recruiters in
> the game.
>
> Will be nice to watch him upgrade our talent.

and then ruin it with his awful coaching.....

One of the best recuiters?

Dec 7, 2015, 7:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Mother of #1 Recruit in Nation on Will Muschamp ]

Florida's class was ranked 66th in the country just before ol Will was fired.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: One of the best recuiters?

Dec 7, 2015, 8:02 AM

And where were his 2012 and 2013 classes ranked? Oh yeah 4th and 3rd in the country.

Well, I just think he needs to sign with Clemson

Dec 6, 2015, 8:07 PM

and spend 4 years here beating the **** out of Muschump. That is one way to get back at him.

My first thoughts exactly! Although I've always thought he'd

Dec 6, 2015, 9:30 PM

recommit to us anyways....IMHO. It just seems think he's known he wanted to be Tiger since he first came here, plus the fact that we have a a 4* WR in TJ Chase committed from his same school (IMG Academy I believe?) talking us up everyday. They say your best recruiters are your committed recruits, but Dabo and staff never hurt. Think he may've just wanted to take all of his official visits. He'd be a HUGH get, but only time will tell for sure. We shall see.

Re: My first thoughts exactly! Although I've always thought he'd

Dec 6, 2015, 10:36 PM

Methinks you're confusing Rashan with Rahshaun....

Me thinks you are absolutely correct! My b....been a

Dec 6, 2015, 10:49 PM

loooong but very fun weekend. Thought you were talking about Smith. Obviously it's time for bed. Thanks buddy. GO TIGERS!!!

Dec 6, 2015, 10:37 PM

I think there is a coaching handbook on that subject. They all peddle the same bull because they don't really have a choice. Remember what happened when OBS just 'implied' he 'might' retire? The decootments were falling like rain. "My family is happy here and settled, I would never move even if they fire me....." Of course with Danny Ford it may have actually have been true.

Danny offered to come back and coach for free.

Dec 7, 2015, 7:45 AM

He truly loves Clemson.

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic