Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Most of the random people ive talked to are picking LSU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Most of the random people ive talked to are picking LSU

Jan 8, 2020, 8:14 AM

My gut is telling me Clemson wins. But dang, im confused why so many are taking LSU. Im just not seeing it. It seems like if we cover well and make burrow uncomfortable, we have a good shot. To me, our defense will win or lose this game . I think our O will be fine.

Im feeling something like Clemson 48, LSU 31.

Am i way off?????

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

random people only know what they see

Jan 8, 2020, 8:26 AM

And what they see is espn hyping LSU all year.

If go back and watch all the ESPN college shows and highlights they will be dominated by LSU, uf, uga, Oklahoma, LSU, and bama.

When they did talk clemson it was about the unc game , how bad the acc is, or how dabo is a whiner.

When they talked about the pac12 it was always can any of these bad teams make it to the cfp.

LSU is on a good run but Baylor ...and Minnesota are the 2 teams that had the best seasons imo.. both came out of nowhere.

Random people will eat what they are fed.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Most of the random people ive talked to are picking LSU

Jan 8, 2020, 8:26 AM

Offense sells tickets and defense wins championships.You see the media, ESecPN, has pumped LSU with their high flying offense and Heisman trophy winner. Sure, they put up lots of points over the course of the year. However, so did Clemson, while playing 2nd,3rd and 4th teamers from mid 3rd quarter on. LSU did not do that. Trevor's numbers would have been just as flashy as Joe's if he would have played well into the 4th quarter of every game.

Yes, you're way off. If I'm being honest and objective

Jan 8, 2020, 8:29 AM

it's clear that Clemson will win by 21+ points.

You may have missed it, but I ran this game through all of my college football simulators with my patented algorithms and they all came back saying we would win by 21+. As an FYI, my advanced simulators have correctly predicted the winner of the Clemson game since I first started using them 29 games ago. Monday will make it 30 in a row.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Yes, you're way off. If I'm being honest and objective

Jan 8, 2020, 8:31 AM

Lol that's some kind of awesome gadget my friend! If we win by 21 im gonna be super impressed.

21+***

Jan 8, 2020, 8:44 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yes, you're way off. If I'm being honest and objective

Jan 8, 2020, 9:10 AM [ in reply to Yes, you're way off. If I'm being honest and objective ]

Was that against the spread? JK

I play in a pool that picks teams straight up without the point spread, and I've picked CLEMSON every time they appear on the sheet. I've been winning that pick for 2 years now, and CLEMSON is the ONLY team I get right every time. Those other teams lose when they should win, even UGA lost to the coots. How could a top 4 SEC team like UGA lose to an eventual 8-loss team at home with their 3rd string QB? UGA should be banned from football for at least 4-5 years for being so pathetic.

Most people think we can't slow them

Jan 8, 2020, 8:29 AM

down. They could be right, but I think we can if we execute a good game plan.

Jan 8, 2020, 8:32 AM

I only want Clemson ahead when the clock stops at the end of the game. 1 point ahead is totally acceptable.

Tell me more of these random people. How random?***

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s the media hype AGAIN

Most people watch football but they don’t understand the nuts and bolts of it. That’s why they repeat what they hear on TV. JB is the best QB in history on the best team with the best OL and a much improved championship caliber defense. They got a guy back that hasn’t played or practiced in 6 weeks!

Time to abuse divinity and RUN DA BALL ETN.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It’s the media hype AGAIN

Jan 8, 2020, 9:23 AM

Divinity will be rendered mortal in this game.

Quit talking to Random people.

Jan 8, 2020, 8:34 AM

PS,
What makes one a Random person?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Quit talking to Random people.

Jan 8, 2020, 8:36 AM

Thats a dumb question.

OK, now I'll answer the second part of your poast.

Jan 8, 2020, 8:46 AM

Yes, you are way off.

I have no idea how the football game will turn out, though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SEC > ACC duh***

Jan 8, 2020, 8:49 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

If Im being completely unbiased...

Jan 8, 2020, 9:04 AM

I'd probably pick LSU for a few reasons:

- their offense is absurd and Burrow is close to perfect most of the time
- they are just as athletic as us
- the game is in New Orleans
- they seem destined to win it (so did we in 2015 though)

Re: If Im being completely unbiased...

Jan 8, 2020, 9:25 AM

Destined? Why? Because of what the spundits say? Because of what ESECPN says? Bullcrap!

its been awhile since they've gone on a run like this...

Jan 8, 2020, 12:26 PM

Burrow essentially came out of nowhere and put up unheard of stats, the game is in New Orleans (exactly where they lost the last time). I'm not saying they are destined to win it but I could convince myself of it if I was making an impartial pick.

Jan 8, 2020, 9:16 AM

My issue with LSU trying to win is their D, or lack of it. They can claim to have improved, but nobody improves that much in just a few games with the same players. It was just a few weeks ago that Arky scored 20 on them and the week prior Ole Miss scored 37. And nobody can overlook Vandy scoring 38 on them. Unless they have perform a miracle surgery on their D, CLEMSON should score almost every time we get the ball.

And LSU had better be really good in the red zone as that is usually where all those "great" teams seem to fail when playing CLEMSON.

If LSU falters along the way and fails to score, I see LSU playing catch-up all night long, and that's when CLEMSON excels. LSU goes down, and they land hard on Monday.

Jan 8, 2020, 10:35 AM

Offense gets people's attention (especially after that demolition of OK) - defense wins championships.

Jan 8, 2020, 12:35 PM

It'll be interesting to see how many hits we can get on Burrow. I suspect his cage can be rattled; just nobody's managed to do it.

Yet.

Defense wins championships, as several of y'all have said. We slow them down to about 28 points. Trevor takes a knee with 35 on the board.

CU 35-28

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic