Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Most of you are absolutely insane
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,123

Most of you are absolutely insane

Oct 27, 2013, 12:14 AM

You act like just winning is enough . Huh? We beat a not great team tonight. So?! We should have. And we looked really bad doing it. If we had played a good team, we lose. So how you play does matter. We played average at best up to the noles game and we got stomped . Then we do this and it's all sunshine again. It doesn't help the team by telling them they are doing great when they are not because they just go around thinking they are better than they are instead of working harder to get better. That's part of the reason we keep losing like we do. We are not playing well people . Stop being ignorant.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually winning is the only thing that matters...

Oct 27, 2013, 12:16 AM

But yes, our poor play is frustrating and if it doesn't get fixed will hurt us.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Most of you are absolutely insane- a great team??

Oct 27, 2013, 12:17 AM

several DC hospitals are over crowded with their injured players. we beat a team on the road. it is nice. health care costs and the exit fee from the ACC will sink MD this year. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Most of you are absolutely insane

Oct 27, 2013, 12:24 AM

Hypothetical argument..just watch football, teams look like dogcrap one week and play like gangbusters the next. i would never count out our team just they way they played from a previous weekend, do we have some issues, yes, is there room for improvement? always..can we just take the W and go on to the next week..#### straight

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2013, 12:27 AM

I agree with the original posting and pretty much all posts in this thread.

Lots of concerns and big concerns that we have not made any improvement all year long. We have regressed since the first game.

They say that teams make their biggest improvement between what, weeks 1 and 3. Well we had an Open Date and a game against SC State which should had also pretty much been an Open Date. So lots of practice opportunities to get better.

We have experience back on offense at each position other than TE. We have a 5th year QB. No excuses for the way we continue to perform on offense.

So yes, lots to improve on but we don't improve. We've had line problems since the first game.

But Glad we won but I'm not real thrilled.

Go Tigers

Some one told me i sufferred from insanity

Oct 27, 2013, 12:27 AM

I told them I was enjoying every minute of it.

Roses are red, violets are blue...I am not schizzo,

Oct 27, 2013, 12:43 AM

neither am I.

Bottom line is we got a W even with a sub-par performance. Thankful we misfired against a team we could afford to do so. Still is a win and an opportunity to address some deficits. FSU won't lose a game this season but we learned (I hope?) super soft zone coverage won't fly.

If we'd just friggin play without a thought of hesitation (coaches included) we'll be fine. Speaking of insane, I'd like to see us get "sociopathic" from here on out. Enough of this jinxing ourselves for God's sake!

Oct 27, 2013, 12:43 AM

Good grief S T F U you nidiot. IGNORED

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A win is a win - - I'll take it.***

Oct 27, 2013, 12:44 AM

I have yet to hear anyone argue we played particularly well

Oct 27, 2013, 12:58 AM

But yes, truth is I'll take a 13 point win and walk out happy. The coaches and team have stuff to work on, and it's all well and good to talk about it here, but I don't see the need to worry about it.

It'll either get fixed or it won't, and my despair (or lack thereof) will have zero impact. So yeah, I enjoy the win, and I'm willing to talk about where we've played well and where we've played poorly. But I'll take having that discussion after a double digit conference win every day of the week over doing so after am inexplicable loss.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2013, 2:07 AM

Thank you !
h
a
n
k

y
o
u
!