Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tua will be a NFL “Bust”...health issues
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Tua will be a NFL “Bust”...health issues

Jan 7, 2020, 2:33 AM

...make him too fragile to hold up. If he got in a situation like DW4 and took the hits he has, he’d be one & done.

Just can’t see a team throwing franchise money away on him.

I could be wrong but it would sure surprise me.

End of my comments about that, I wish him luck in his future but really hope today’s the last day I’ve got to listen to all the SEC homers pumpin & pimpin to get him in the top 5 of the draft already when the status of his hip is still unknown for at least a couple more months.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tua will be a NFL “Bust”...health issues

Jan 7, 2020, 2:36 AM

Yeah I agree, he might stay healthy a few seasons maybe make couple of Pro Bowls, but I expect him to be injured more than he's healthy

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think he’ll drop considerably because of it...

Jan 7, 2020, 7:20 AM

Still, he’ll still get paid. If he came back and got hurt again, he might get nothing.

Best thing for him is to get on a team that doesn’t need him immediately so he can heal and then if he stays healthy, he might make big money on his second contract.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I guess that's why we gamblers in the world.

Jan 7, 2020, 7:22 AM

To make decisions base on hunches instead of facts.

I sure wouldn't gamble tens of millions on his history changing.

Jan 7, 2020, 7:51 AM

Only an idiot team like Cleveland would pony up big $$$$ for Tua, and they already have a QB that is a bust. So even the dumbest NFL teams won't bite on that bare hook.

He'll be the most successful QB in this draft

Jan 7, 2020, 7:52 AM

The injury might have hurt his first paycheck and draft position, but it absolutely helped his future career if he can fall down in the draft.

If he makes it to midway through the first, I'll be surprised. But he could end up on a very good team that has a QB in front of him that he can wait behind to heal and get ready.

Snowflake Basher........Out

He will go no lower than #3

Jan 7, 2020, 7:55 AM

That’s the only thing I’ll predict.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He will go no lower than #3

Jan 7, 2020, 9:45 AM

Boy, I'll take that bet ! There is no way he goes any higher than #3.

#1 - Joe Burrow
# 2 - Chase Young

Jan 7, 2020, 9:01 AM

I think he'll do great in the NFL and that team doctors know more about his future health than anyone here.

Maybe, but he's got more talent than some of the 1st

Jan 7, 2020, 9:06 AM

round QBs the last few years - such as Trubisky and Haskins.

I can completely see a team that hasn't had a good QB in years taking a shot, like Miami. Or someone that has to replace a QB like San Diego.

Tua's game has never been about running, where as DW has always done that. The system will make the difference.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2020, 9:43 AM

I hope and expect that he will have a long and fruitful career. He won't have to run as much in the NFL.

Jan 7, 2020, 9:50 AM

I know what you're saying but he may actually be better off in the pros. Yeah the players are bigger but the NFL does a much better job protecting its QBs than does the NCAA. If he can ever get healthy I could see him being petty good.

Most of the national sports media are playing it like...

Jan 7, 2020, 10:43 AM

Tthe severity of his injury is equivalent to turf toe or a sprained knee ligament. His is hip injury is very serious & possibly career threatening, in either case he's very prone to injury behind good o-lines. Likely removed from the boards of some teams for this reason + even w/ the ideal recovery/rehab, he'll be hard pressed to pass a physical by April-

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic