Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Our O-Line this year will be fun to watch
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Our O-Line this year will be fun to watch

Jun 30, 2013, 1:31 PM

Nothing better than a physical, mean o-line that can take over a game

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

See: LSU game***

Jun 30, 2013, 1:31 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Oh you mean the game where Tajh was running for his life the

Jun 30, 2013, 5:11 PM

entire game? The OL played so bad they were nothing more than turnstiles out there. Tajh deserved a medal after playing that game behind that line.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go peck some dirt !! *****

Jun 30, 2013, 6:30 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most of his 30+ rushes were planned

Jul 1, 2013, 12:49 AM

but the online did struggle in that game. Then again, we were playing LSU and we lost our starting RT.

O-line this year i wouldnt say fun, more like interesting. There are alot of holes to fill and ppl to step up. Not to mention depth needs to be increased dramatically

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would not say the O-Line played a great game there....

Jun 30, 2013, 5:12 PM [ in reply to See: LSU game*** ]

Tajh was a man and kept picking himself up all night.

The oline was awful in that game.***

Jun 30, 2013, 5:19 PM [ in reply to See: LSU game*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Our O-Line this year will be fun to watch

Jun 30, 2013, 3:42 PM

I think their improvement may be enough to make up for the loss of skill players. Losing Jaron Brown stinks. He was underrated.

http://ryankantor.com/2013/06/30/keeping-expectations-realistic-clemson-may-never-lose-again/

Where is this OLine going to come from?

Jun 30, 2013, 5:10 PM

Same line as last year minus Freeman. Dont think they're going to turn into maulers in one summer. They are what they are.

That's not entirely true. Was Nuk the same player last year

Jun 30, 2013, 5:54 PM

that he was in '11? Maybe the attitude of the players don't change, but they can certainly improve from one year to the next.

ba-cock!***

Jul 1, 2013, 12:26 AM [ in reply to Where is this OLine going to come from? ]

Mentality has changed

Jun 30, 2013, 6:14 PM

Clemson is shedding that "Finesse football" BS and becoming more physical.

Our Offensive line returns largely in tact, and will be a LOT more physical this year. That LSU game, they were playing against NFL talent, and while didn't play steller, they played good enough to wear out that NFL talent laden team.

And one of our OL recruits (Crowder) plays with an ugly streak, and it will be contagious.

Doubters will be served notice!!

Go Tigers!!!

Agree, pay no attention to the naysayers.

Jul 1, 2013, 7:55 AM

Half of them are dirtpeckers wearing tiger skin loin cloths and the rest have their heads up the ### so far they've forgotten Dabo's recruiting class after his first full year.

These guys have been hitting the gym and books often enough to be ranked one of the best in the country in academics. They are just as dedicated to developing their football bodies and skills. That's ignoring the fact that 'Ball Crusher,' was hired last year to coordinate our defense.

Half of these line dumpers are same guys who claim we gonna run the table and win the BCSMNC.

Need I say more?

Our linemen will be much more physical though I don't think our offensive scheme will change much. That's a "The Chad's," thing going on there. I'd expect we'll have more success between the tackles but we'll still attempt to run 80+ plays on offense. Our passing game will go on just like last year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2013, 6:56 AM

I agree, but what has that got to do with the Clemson O-line?

If IB steps it up and takes over the LT spot, we'll be very

Jul 1, 2013, 7:54 AM

good indeed. That will allow BT to go back to the guard spot he plays so well. If BT has to stay at LT, we'll see a somewhat improved line by virtue of more experience. If Battle actually plays as well as, or better, than BT at LT, we'll be even better, assuming he and Giff are both healthy all season.

Haven't heard anything about Giff's knee, which is a good sign.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Jul 1, 2013, 8:28 AM

We gave up 31 sacks last year. More than the year before in one less game and a more moble tajh.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic