Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Most everyone agrees
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,401

Most everyone agrees

Apr 17, 2018, 6:21 PM

that KB can win 11 or 12 games and the ACC Championship Game. So why throw TL out there early and take the chance of hurting his confidence in a game like TA&M with all the pressure on his shoulders.
Let KB start and play TL a few series in the early games. Give him more as the season goes on and he has time to get comfortable in the system.
By the end of the season he will be completely ready to drive this offense and not have all of the hits that normally wear a freshman QB down by the end of the season.(this is 15 games to win it all with the big boys).
Win - Win you don't lose HJ and CB by naming Trevor the starter until the end of 18 and Trevor still takes the reigns by the end of the year when we will need his down field ability.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Most everyone agrees

Apr 17, 2018, 6:28 PM

Well would you rather a national championship or someone transferring? One dimensional offenses don't beat the big boys as seen vs Alabama and against us in the spring game. We're talking about a generational talent someone who is expected to thrive and get better when he faces better competition just like DW4 did. Last I checked I don't remember KB "winning" us a game, never did our offense thrive last year in a single game (against power 5). We had 5 turnovers against Miami and that sure helped a lot but other than that our offense never really looked to be in a rhythm and nobody is accepting that our defense was the biggest factor and they give the credit to KB. All this is theoretical but our senior QB looking completely overwhelmed in his last 2 showings compared to all 3 of our backups looking stout (no pun intended) really speaks volumes.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whoever gives us the best chance to win the game is who

Apr 17, 2018, 7:13 PM

Should start....

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,401
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic