Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Morning Marion Hobby update
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Morning Marion Hobby update

Jan 18, 2017, 10:38 AM

Like last night, I wish I had something to tell you here, but I don't. As I said yesterday afternoon, this kind of came out of nowhere and surprised a lot of people on the staff and in the football offices, and with head coach Dabo Swinney out recruiting (he was at Tee Higgins' basketball game last night) I am not sure all of it was properly addressed.

Things are still eerily quiet over at the football offices - at least regarding Hobby - so I am going to keep texting and calling and shaking the proverbial tree and see if anything happens. Right now, there just isn't anything to report

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's official

Jan 18, 2017, 10:38 AM

Rex Ryan to Clemson as DLine coach.

David, It would have been epic if you had just copied and pasted "Bruce Feldman is reporting that he is seriously considering a move to the Jaguars. Losing a DE and DT coach in the same offseason could be killer. Not to mention how much it would hurt our chances with XT... " as your update.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's official

Jan 18, 2017, 10:40 AM

Lol. Indeed.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought about it...

Jan 18, 2017, 10:41 AM [ in reply to It's official ]

but I didn't wanna confuse Bob

DavidHood always looking out for the little people.***

Jan 18, 2017, 10:44 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I thought about it...

Jan 18, 2017, 10:52 AM [ in reply to I thought about it... ]

Still not hearing any talk here in jacksonville about Coach Hobby coming in. All the talk is about the OC position and who will get it.

That's awfully generous of you Nikki's husband

Jan 18, 2017, 10:54 AM [ in reply to I thought about it... ]

I'm sure the mental and physical midget will appreciate it

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

who?***

Jan 18, 2017, 11:35 AM [ in reply to I thought about it... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Bob gets confusing feelings when he's in the men's room.

Jan 18, 2017, 12:24 PM [ in reply to I thought about it... ]

So he's used to it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

true story***

Jan 18, 2017, 12:29 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Or is it "that loving feeling?"***

Jan 18, 2017, 12:33 PM [ in reply to Bob gets confusing feelings when he's in the men's room. ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But not in Charlotte . . .***

Jan 18, 2017, 1:04 PM [ in reply to Bob gets confusing feelings when he's in the men's room. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

The sky has been falling since Dabo took the HCing job.

Jan 18, 2017, 11:44 AM [ in reply to It's official ]

Carry your stupid vibes back to STS.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Usually quietness like this probably means he's gone But

Jan 18, 2017, 10:42 AM

Also, probably not! Saying, he's a Clemson Coach as of now & out recruiting for new Tigers, I've heard.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Morning Marion Hobby update

Jan 18, 2017, 10:47 AM

@davidhood Do you know if anyone from Clemson talked with Xavier Thomas? I know you said yesterday that recruits didn't think Hobby was going to leave.

Re: Morning Marion Hobby update

Jan 18, 2017, 10:51 AM

Someone has reached out to Xavier. What they told him I have no idea

Venables is the force behind our defense. Brooks and Hobby

Jan 18, 2017, 11:24 AM

are great coaches but we will be just fine. Best to both in their future endeavors. Trust Dabo and Venables to keep us performing at highest level.

Don't be so obtuse... Losing Hobby would hurt us.

Jan 18, 2017, 11:30 AM

The guy is a brilliant coach.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Venables is the force behind our defense. Brooks and Hobby

Jan 18, 2017, 11:35 AM [ in reply to Venables is the force behind our defense. Brooks and Hobby ]

Both Brooks and Hobby are two of the best in the business. It will be difficult to replace them. Its a loss. We can recover. But, dont kid yourself, its a loss. Time to reload.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lose both of those great coaches and keep on

Jan 18, 2017, 1:42 PM [ in reply to Venables is the force behind our defense. Brooks and Hobby ]

trucking??? Not going to happen.

But, but, Cootforlife...

Jan 18, 2017, 11:39 AM

said it was a done deal, no? He seemed so credible too...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Has there been any concern that Hobby was

Jan 18, 2017, 12:23 PM

not happy at Clemson? I know it's probably just another chance at the NFL and a bigger paycheck but just curious, especially since it seems to have come out of left field.

So you are reporting

Jan 18, 2017, 12:50 PM

That there is nothing to report

Keep fighting the good fight, DHood!

:)

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic