Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Morning Blow and Mika
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 554

Morning Blow and Mika

Mar 25, 2019, 6:27 PM

You gotta wonder if They along with Madcow are all on Suicide watch . Along with the many libs here crawfishing on past predictions of Trump and family being led off in cuffs. Toss in the Post and Times entire staff, most of the Dems in Congress who tried Trump and found him guilty of collusion.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Link to who blew Mika?***

Mar 25, 2019, 6:35 PM

I always thought Mika had a schlong.***

Mar 26, 2019, 8:34 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: Morning Blow and Mika

Mar 26, 2019, 6:23 AM

Yeah they look pretty dumb now. They are working hard to find their footing now. In two weeks they will have a completely other angle amd a whole new spin going after Trump. It's far from over for them. I don't think their new spin will work, but it's not over.

Mar 26, 2019, 7:05 AM

SO you are saying they are going to double down on wrong and silly? Hardly a way to go through life I would suggest. Then again it is all bread and circuses for the not so bright masses.

Mar 26, 2019, 7:15 AM

Yeah they are already starting to do it. They are claiming now that Mueller will pass or has passed info over to other jurisdictions who will be going after people and that it's not over.... blah blah blah.

Mar 26, 2019, 7:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Morning Blow and Mika ]

mika use to be a trump groupie. she wanted him badly. her advances were not accepted. she is a scorn woman.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 26, 2019, 8:33 AM

Yeah. She is with a younger dude. Trump would look like a walrus if he had a mustache.

Mar 26, 2019, 9:57 AM

Craig Stadler is the one and only walrus.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 26, 2019, 7:36 AM [ in reply to Re: Morning Blow and Mika ]

They don't really need a spin on Trump.

He is dumb as a post and has the moral fortitude of a fresh, steaming dump. He can barely handle the English language and uses derision, fear and ignorance to gather and maintain support. He attracts some of the worst elements the human race has to offer. He has conned people throughout his life, uses the wealth that was handed to him to bully others and skirt the rules. He lies regularly, pouts, throws tantrums and has to be treated like a child by his own staff.

He is an embarrassment to the country but I am personally glad there was no collusion.

As much as I dislike the person we have put into office, the idea of someone bringing in a foreign government to subvert our system and get elected is gross. It needed to be investigated and now that it has been, it should be a relief for everyone.

For those who do not like him, he will be voted out of office, finish a second term or fall over dead between now and whenever his presidency ends (he will be 73 in a few months) and the country will move on.

Mar 26, 2019, 7:40 AM

Ponder this though, looking at the DEM field it is entirely possible they nominate in consecutive elections the only 2 individuals Trump can beat.

Mar 26, 2019, 8:00 AM

Could be.

No matter who wins the Dem primaries, my distaste for Trump doesn't blind me to the fact he could win a second term no matter how bad I think he is for our present and future. That is one of the great but sometimes frustrating things about our country.

Let's be clear here

Mar 26, 2019, 9:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Morning Blow and Mika ]

the Russians did seek to influence the elections. Trump either didn't know about it or didn't actively try to help.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: Let's be clear here

Mar 26, 2019, 9:52 AM

The same as we do across the globe, both have at times used proxy groups to oust legitimate elected officials. SO what is your point here?

Morning Joe used to be the best morning show....

Mar 26, 2019, 7:43 AM [ in reply to Re: Morning Blow and Mika ]

but it quickly became unwatchable after the whole personal thing between them and Trump started.

Re: Morning Joe used to be the best morning show....

Mar 26, 2019, 7:45 AM

In truth there are very few NEWS Services or programs today. Only thinly veiled opinion slants on both sides.

It was never a straight news show...all of the...

Mar 26, 2019, 7:56 AM

"morning shows" are mixes of news and commentary.

Re: It was never a straight news show...all of the...

Mar 26, 2019, 8:08 AM

Flow, as a business owner how would Bernie's Medicare for all plan affect you. I know he has proposed a business tax of 7.5% on employers and 4% employee additional tax to defray costs( still not enough).

Would this be beneficial in eliminating health insurance costs as his proposal does away with private insurance. Are payroll taxes deductible from a business/employer side , same with current health insurance costs to business as to whether they are tax deductible. I could look it up but figured you would know. Would it be a wash for employers?

Well...

Mar 26, 2019, 9:40 AM

I don't own a business, I run a business (we're a German-based company and I run our facility in the US).

I haven't looked at Bernie's plan...don't know if the 7.5% tax is a payroll tax or income tax. If a payroll tax...our current company-paid portion of health insurance premium is ~14% of total salaries and wages. So, it would be cheaper for the company to pay a 7.5% payroll tax versus what we currently pay for the company portion of health insurance premiums. Actually, it's a little more complicated than that as we do sometimes get rebates based on what the outlays from the insurance company actually are during the year, but the above is fine for discussion's sake.

You asked about what is "deductible" for a business. Actually, since businesses only pay income taxes based on profits, just about every expense is "deductible" in a sense.

If his plan also includes a 4% employee payroll tax, that would be pretty stiff for the average Joe. Right now, our monthly premium cost to the employee for single coverage is ~$100/month. 4% payroll tax for someone making $38,000/year is $1520.

What I would need to investigate more would be what his plan really is, because folks with medicare still also have private insurance.

Mar 26, 2019, 8:03 AM

I bet her cliit hangs like a mules deek

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 26, 2019, 8:32 AM

More than likely.

Mar 26, 2019, 9:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Morning Blow and Mika ]

tried to point you, oh well..

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 554
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic