Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Former Clemson WR Martavis Bryant signs with CFL team
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

TNET: Former Clemson WR Martavis Bryant signs with CFL team

Jan 25, 2021, 2:30 PM

Former Clemson WR Martavis Bryant signs with CFL team

The Toronto Argonauts of the Canadian Football League announced that they signed former Clemson wide receiver Martavis Bryant on Monday. Bryant is still on an i Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hopefully he takes advantage of this opportunity...

Jan 25, 2021, 2:42 PM

to exercise some demons and get his life together.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Hopefully he takes advantage of this opportunity...

Jan 25, 2021, 3:29 PM

Interesting thing about this is in Canada Marijuana is completely legal for recreational use.

Interesting but...

Jan 25, 2021, 3:37 PM

I'm not sure Mary Jane is MB's only problem.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Interesting but...

Jan 25, 2021, 4:09 PM

It isn't, self control, self discipline is the absolutely worse problem that Martavis has. He will never be/act like a grown man until he can be a man by controlling all things that affect him in a negative way. Before a man can be a grown man, he has to be able to act like a man everyday of his life!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What a great TALENT

Jan 25, 2021, 8:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Hopefully he takes advantage of this opportunity... ]

He wasted everything. JuJu Schuster who replaced him does not even compare.
Self destructive behavior.
Wish Dabo would take him under his guidance as a mentor and drive some sense into his box of rocks brain.

He's a real life Kenny Powers***

Jan 25, 2021, 2:45 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

More like a real life Sid Vicious

Jan 25, 2021, 9:36 PM

Word

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope he has worked through his anxiety issues...

Jan 25, 2021, 8:13 PM

He was so used to turning to marijuana to treat his anxiety and it severely hurt his NFL career. Hopefully therapy has helped.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

More like a real life Sid Vicious

Jan 25, 2021, 9:35 PM

Word

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anxiety"

Jan 25, 2021, 9:55 PM [ in reply to I hope he has worked through his anxiety issues... ]

He's anxious about how many stems and seeds are in the next bag.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Former Clemson WR Martavis Bryant signs with CFL team

Jan 25, 2021, 11:18 PM

What a wonderful talent he possessed. Hopefully, he can get these demons exorcized and regain his self respect, his family and friend's respect and become the man he potentially can be. I don't know whether he has completely used up his FB skills and talent, but regaining self control and self respect is what will gage his success going forward. My prayer for him and his loved ones is that he finds the strength to make that huge change that will forever redefine himself as a winner in the game of life.

Re: TNET: Former Clemson WR Martavis Bryant signs with CFL team

Jan 26, 2021, 5:43 AM

Pretty sad he squandered his NFL career. He is 29 years old now and I doubt he ever makes it back. That is very sad.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic