Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
All of the States in play have
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 60
| visibility 1

All of the States in play have

Nov 5, 2020, 9:44 AM

Democrat Governors. That is interesting. Or just another example of Democrats’ inability to lead. Why are Democrat run states always having issues that have National implications?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What issues are they having that other states aren't?

Nov 5, 2020, 9:46 AM

Every state is still counting votes. It just only matters in the states that are close.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you know why they have to wait to count?

Nov 5, 2020, 9:46 AM

Any guesses?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

in case any magical votes show up after election day***

Nov 5, 2020, 10:52 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ding-ding-ding-ding

Nov 5, 2020, 11:14 AM

a winner

That’s just a coincidence, tmanac

Nov 5, 2020, 9:47 AM

Weren’t you informed of that in PnR training?

I missed that chapter too!

Nov 5, 2020, 10:48 AM

I only learnt Mooslims = good; Christians = bad.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

What issues are they having?***

Nov 5, 2020, 9:50 AM

Re: What issues are they having?***

Nov 5, 2020, 9:54 AM

Where do we start about some states having issues?

Ummmm

Nov 5, 2020, 9:55 AM [ in reply to What issues are they having?*** ]

Not get the votes counted on time. That would be the most critical. Secretary of State’s that seem dumbfounded on why ballots are being “found”. Videos of poll workers throwing away ballots.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What is the deadline for counting ballots?

Nov 5, 2020, 9:56 AM

What is the typical rate of counting absentee ballots, and are they going at a slower rate this year?

A state that is 3x the size of MI

Nov 5, 2020, 10:01 AM

can get ballots counted on time. However MI can’t. Especially in a City that isn’t even on the Top15 most populous cities. Ineptitude.

What state are you referring to?

Nov 5, 2020, 10:34 AM

Does that state's laws differ in terms of when they are allowed to start processing absentee ballots?

Again, you said they are not on time. What is the deadline? I wasn't aware there was one.

Where have "ballots been found"?***

Nov 5, 2020, 9:58 AM [ in reply to Ummmm ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's literally in the first line

Nov 5, 2020, 10:03 AM

The U.S. Postal Service was ordered to find and deliver all undelivered mail-in ballots, but, in Greensboro, the local USPS admitted in court filings that their processing rate was 72.92%.

https://myfox8.com/your-local-election-hq/greensboro-usps-only-delivers-73-of-mail-in-ballots-on-time-despite-court-order/

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Didn't he say Sec of States were "finding ballots"?***

Nov 5, 2020, 10:07 AM

We playing semantics between

Nov 5, 2020, 10:10 AM

Secretary of State and U.S. District Judge Emmet G. Sullivan?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

No...I'm saying that there is a difference...

Nov 5, 2020, 10:12 AM

between a state "finding ballots" and the USPS find ballots that weren't delivered to the state...right?

this whole thread is getting really strange...

Nov 5, 2020, 10:14 AM

All votes that were postmarked by the 3rd, whether delivered already or not (unless the state has a received by deadline) need to be counted.

I don't understand what the issue is with that?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

me either***

Nov 5, 2020, 10:15 AM

There isn't an issue with that.

Nov 5, 2020, 10:36 AM [ in reply to this whole thread is getting really strange... ]

That's what is happening. Some people appear not to like it because they think they're entitled to know the winner by some artificial deadline.

November 3rd is the deadline to cast your ballot

Nov 5, 2020, 10:40 AM

what else do you need to know?

It shouldnt take two days to count ballots, especially when a lot of states were able to count absentee ballots early.

There just is no excuse this day in age to have this long of delays.

How many days after the election are absentee

Nov 5, 2020, 10:45 AM

ballots normally counted? Or, what is the normal rate of absentee ballot counting?

I am asking you what the baseline is. You seem to be avoiding this. If it's true that absentee ballots are normally counted at a faster rate than this, then I'll cede that there are issues. Can you provide information to this effect?

when prob enters and plays dumb

Nov 5, 2020, 10:47 AM

I exit. Have fun.

I'll take that to mean you don't have a baseline

Nov 5, 2020, 10:49 AM

And are inventing things to complain about. They were simple questions that must have objective answers. If you don't know how fast absentee ballots are normally counted, how do you know they are being counted relatively slowly this year? You don't.

I'll give you the baseline.

Nov 5, 2020, 11:06 AM

In 2016, Election Day was November 8 and Georgia didn't certify the vote until November 22.

Two weeks.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

I would say the deadline for counting and certifying

Nov 5, 2020, 10:48 AM [ in reply to November 3rd is the deadline to cast your ballot ]

the results would be December 13th. The Electoral College meets on December 14th.

I see a whole lot about "finding" votes...

Nov 5, 2020, 10:47 AM [ in reply to There isn't an issue with that. ]

like these are votes kept in a storage container. The votes that are being found are legitimate votes, at least looking from the outside in.

I could also get into whole other conversation about mail-in voting. If we are going to make it a ubiquitous option, we need to make sure to follow directions. Poll workers helping people cure their votes is not acceptable.

I have a problem with mail-in voting, but those were the rules, so we must abide by them.

We have set a precedent that has altered our election process forever.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's a LOT of #### sitting in greensboro right now, inclu

Nov 5, 2020, 10:45 AM [ in reply to It's literally in the first line ]

including a package that I shipped on 28 Oct 2020.

Your item arrived at our USPS facility in GREENSBORO NC DISTRIBUTION CENTER on October 31, 2020 at 2:19 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

So, there is an obvious issue with the USPS (which was expected).

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

Re: Ummmm

Nov 5, 2020, 10:06 AM [ in reply to Ummmm ]

Manac,

Please link to the videos to which you are referring.

Ballots are NOT being found they are being counted. It is more time consuming to count mail-in and early ballots than it is to download data from the machines used in day-of voting.

To give us all some idea of how overloaded some of these processes are, I stumbled across this amazing little paragraph about voting in North Carolina.

But the greatest factor in the state’s 2020 voting is the unprecedented level of voter participation. Turnout topped 74% of registered voters, with 5.4 million ballots cast. Of those, 4.5 million came before Election Day: roughly 3.6 million through one-stop early voting and more than 950,000 by mail. That leaves less than 900,000 votes actually cast at the polls on Tuesday.

No they don't...GA, for example has GOP state government....

Nov 5, 2020, 9:57 AM

control. I believe AZ has a republican gov too.

Re: No they don't...GA, for example has GOP state government....

Nov 5, 2020, 9:58 AM

AZ is only one with a Rep Gov but it’s been called by most.

Are you saying Brian Kemp of GA is a Democrat?...

Nov 5, 2020, 10:00 AM

are you going to be the one to break the news to him?

The GA Sec of State, Brad Raffensperger, is also a republican (unless you have other inside info).

JUST STOP RIGHT THERE

Nov 5, 2020, 11:37 AM

It doesn't fit his narrative

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So not ALL of the states. AZ is very much in play,

Nov 5, 2020, 10:03 AM [ in reply to Re: No they don't...GA, for example has GOP state government.... ]

but only because of the fraud from the Republicans trying to steal the election. Ever since Tuesday, each time they report more votes counted, Trump narrows the gap. When one candidate closes the gap as more ballots are counted (or “found” probably in this case), it’s obviously fraud.

yeah, but they're still counting and it's narrowing***

Nov 5, 2020, 10:03 AM [ in reply to Re: No they don't...GA, for example has GOP state government.... ]

Nov 5, 2020, 10:07 AM [ in reply to Re: No they don't...GA, for example has GOP state government.... ]

Manac,

Arizona has NOT been called by their Republican government.

Mar 23, 2016, 10:04 AM [ in reply to No they don't...GA, for example has GOP state government.... ]

And I said Governors. Keep up. Learn reading comprehension

Nov 5, 2020, 10:02 AM

Pretty sure Brian Kemp, governor of Georgia, is a republican...

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GA and AZ have been called my major news outlets

Nov 5, 2020, 10:33 AM

3 hours ago, GA said they only had like 7500 more absentee ballots and the swing is 18,200.. Going live now. Its should be called for Trump already.

Which major news outlets called Georgia?***

Nov 5, 2020, 10:46 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

More lies. Fulton county alone has 11k not counted.

Nov 5, 2020, 10:52 AM [ in reply to GA and AZ have been called my major news outlets ]

Like your soon to be ex-president, you are fake news and are just making things up.

Are you just making stuff up now?***

Nov 5, 2020, 11:00 AM [ in reply to GA and AZ have been called my major news outlets ]

Yes he is, it’s getting comical. No wonder people like him

Nov 5, 2020, 11:10 AM

worship Trump, he lives in the same reality as they do.

Now, Brian Kemp isn't a governor? geez, he's had a tough....

Nov 5, 2020, 10:02 AM [ in reply to Re: No they don't...GA, for example has GOP state government.... ]

week.

You kicked him out of the GOP and out of office?

Nov 5, 2020, 10:09 AM [ in reply to Re: No they don't...GA, for example has GOP state government.... ]

Manac,

The Secretary of State in each of these states is in charge of the vote tallying.

I know for a fact that GA has a republican governor***

Nov 5, 2020, 10:01 AM [ in reply to No they don't...GA, for example has GOP state government.... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

He might as well be a Dem, the way GA is going on the vote

Nov 5, 2020, 10:03 AM

counting...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Even Republicans aren't Republicans.***

Nov 5, 2020, 10:16 AM

You sure proved what a moron you are by starting this topic.***

Nov 5, 2020, 10:05 AM

Nice of you to show up. Welcome.***

Nov 5, 2020, 10:29 AM

This morning, they magically found 25,000 more votes in Atl.

Nov 5, 2020, 10:39 AM

Like the fairy godmother just dropped them out of the sky. Amazing. Want to bet all 25,000 of them are for The Senile Pedophile?

l0l!!84!!

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Keisha***

Nov 5, 2020, 10:49 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

La-Keisha***

Nov 5, 2020, 10:53 AM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

When you say senile pedophile

Mar 23, 2016, 12:38 PM [ in reply to This morning, they magically found 25,000 more votes in Atl. ]

my first thought is Trump based on years of accusations, lawsuits, and simply looking at the guy.

so do you mean Trump? feels like you don't mean Trump?

Biden's also the mastermind of an organized crime family.***

Nov 5, 2020, 11:09 AM

No they didn't...they released another batch...

Nov 5, 2020, 11:02 AM [ in reply to This morning, they magically found 25,000 more votes in Atl. ]

of counts. They didn't "find" anything. Come on main.

That's why the GA total has been followed by "with 96% of votes reported", for example.

Re: No they didn't...they released another batch...

Nov 5, 2020, 11:11 AM

80 some odd million mail in ballots sent out... Trump wins higher percentage of minority votes than any Republican before... China Joe hides in his basement, and yet somehow... somehow... Joe gets more votes than Obama did in 2008. Right. Nothing fishy there at all.

Does that really make sense as point to you?***

Nov 5, 2020, 11:17 AM

Re: All of the States in play have

Nov 5, 2020, 11:10 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All of the States in play have

Nov 5, 2020, 11:15 AM

There are no illegal or illegitimate ballots cast in any states won by democrats.
- Nadler

Replies: 60
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic