Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ray Lewis vs Ray Rice
Other Sports Boards - The Pro Zone
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Ray Lewis vs Ray Rice

Sep 12, 2014, 3:20 PM

Ray Lewis is the bigger Thug.

He is an accessory to murder at the Super Bowl in Atlanta.

He paid a settlement to the victims mother and grandmother.

Now he is treated like a saint by the NFL and the Ravens.

Both are totally disgusting.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ray Lewis

Sep 12, 2014, 3:39 PM

What are the facts of the case? Accessory as in he helped stab? Nope, I suggest you familiarize yourself with the case.

Also, are you a Christian? Amazing how some people won't allow others to repent. Sounds a little hypocritical to me. Ray Lewis has done a LOT of good. That moment was a dark moment in his life which taught him a valuable lesson of choosing your company wisely. It's just unfortunate that citizens like you characterize him by that one incident.

The whole Ray Lewis situation...

Sep 12, 2014, 3:48 PM

is kind of muddied a bit. He's caught blame for that but its always appeared to be a wrong place/wrong time deal. He was involved, but what he actually did no one really knows. At this point that was 15 years ago and he has at least changed his ways.

Of all the times I've heard Lewis speak and his documentaries....he's a class act and a dang find example of how you act on and off the field.

I've always liked Lewis and im not a Ravens fan.

Re: The whole Ray Lewis situation...

Sep 12, 2014, 3:56 PM

..he's a class act and a dang find
> example of how you act on and off the field.

Well, accept his little entrance thing.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The whole Ray Lewis situation...

Sep 12, 2014, 4:04 PM

yeah I never got that either.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ray Lewis vs Ray Rice

Sep 12, 2014, 3:56 PM

Read the Ray Lewis case bro, it's clear that you haven't. If you want to compare Ray Rice to somebody, Google Greg Hardy's assault and threatening conviction. Greg Hardy is still allowed to play and will make $13.1 Mils this season for the panthers, and what he did to his ex girlfriend is just as bad if not WORSE than what Ray Rice did.

Sep 12, 2014, 5:03 PM

I agree. Ray Lewis is a big time thug and murderer. Yet, he is loved by ESPN who hired him. That is why I no longer watch that network except for games. They have a history of hiring thug athletes and coaches. They will employ anyone who will give their ratings a boost. Character and integrity has nothing to do with what they do.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 12, 2014, 5:23 PM

They didn't catch Ray Lewis in the act of killing someone on video. That is the difference.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Get your facts straight, he was charged with...

Sep 12, 2014, 6:08 PM

obstruction of justice. Even the families of the two victims believe he had nothing to do with it. The two families have only asserted that they believe Lewis knew more about what happened. Ray Lewis turned his life around after what happened in 1999.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

More info.......

Sep 12, 2014, 6:15 PM

http://nypost.com/2013/01/27/inside-tale-of-ray-lewis-parking-lot-brawl-homicide-case/

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Other Sports Boards - The Pro Zone
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next