Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
More details on Hancock's flip to 0-4-I-O st...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 5,093

More details on Hancock's flip to 0-4-I-O st...

Jul 21, 2020, 6:59 PM

https://247sports.com/college/ohio-state/Article/What-you-may-not-know-about-Jordan-Hancocks-flip-from-Clemson-to-Ohio-State-football-149385596/

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: More details on Hancock's flip to 0-4-I-O st...

Jul 21, 2020, 7:28 PM

Sounds like he was never All In to begin with. Oh well. Have fun in sunny Columbus ??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2020, 7:50 PM

Columbus? May change the name.

Had my best friend in high school . . .

Jul 21, 2020, 8:48 PM [ in reply to Re: More details on Hancock's flip to 0-4-I-O st... ]

not moved to Columbus and relaid her weather back to me, your "sunny Columbus" comment would have flown over my head . . .

Hancock will not be impressed with her dreariness.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Had my best friend in high school . . .

Jul 21, 2020, 9:20 PM

I spent a piece of time there and let me tell you that your friend was 100% correct. It plays havoc with your mind of your not used to it. Cloudy, Grey and cold 9 months of the year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2020, 7:29 PM

If he does not want to be a Tiger, it's best he moves on. We do not need half hearted players on the team.

Jul 21, 2020, 7:33 PM

Indeed. Those types of players tend to take plays off. Me, me, me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never played a down in college...

Jul 21, 2020, 7:38 PM

and all he’s talking about is being a first round draft pick. 0310 St. coach recruits him with dreams of the entire backfield going in the first round.

You know what was missing in all that discussion? PLAYING ON THE TEAM AND BEING A PART OF BUCKNUT FOOTBALL AT 0310 STATE! It’s all about his stepping stone to the NFL.

I know that all these blue chip players want to play on Sunday, but I garronTEE this guy will be one who will opt out of the bowl game in his junior year if he’s projected high in the draft. It’s all and ONLY about him.

Message was edited by: Flying Tiger®

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Never played a down in college...

Jul 21, 2020, 9:17 PM

The grass is greener syndrome maybe.
That and an inflated ego. I agree with your statement regarding The NFL. Makes it sound like it was a forgone conclusion even without any allusion to success for the team he would play a minimum of three years (if he’s lucky) for.

Enjoy nuts. He sounds like a much better fit for your culture there. 0-4.

The arrogance and ignorance is strong in this one.

Jul 21, 2020, 10:15 PM [ in reply to Never played a down in college... ]

It is all about him, and he bought this load of malarkey about the NFL from a bunch of coaches who have yet to prove they can win the big one. As my dad used to say, sometimes the grass is greener on the other side of the fence because they have better manure.

Sounds like we dodged another bullet.***

Jul 21, 2020, 11:13 PM [ in reply to Never played a down in college... ]

Who?

Jul 21, 2020, 8:56 PM

Don't know her.

That comment about their coach is pretty funny to me.

Jul 21, 2020, 9:06 PM

"It has been written here at Bucknuts that Kerry Coombs wants to sign at least two potential NFL first or second round cornerback draft choices in each recruiting class. But Coombs told Hancock of another huge goal he has at Ohio State.

'His goal is to get four defensive backs drafted in the first round in one NFL draft,' Hancock said."

Oh. What a unique strategy. He wants to recruit really good players. He wants them to make it to the NFL.

Seeeee...that's where the rest of college football got it wrong. Why didn't we think to recruit really good players? Why didn't we want them to develop into NFL players?

Genius. Really ahead of his time.

null

Well dang Jordan you better hope the coach starts his goals

Jul 21, 2020, 9:17 PM

Of 4 dbs in first round when you are a junior or it might cost you some pt your first 2 yrs . What kind of dumb ### coach even thinks that’s possible. You are always going to have varying levels of experience in a position group because you are going to play your best players

Re: Well dang Jordan you better hope the coach starts his goals

Jul 21, 2020, 11:35 PM

Just the case of a recruiter/coach lying through his teeth to a kid telling them what they want to hear!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2020, 10:11 PM

Who? Never heard of her?

Replies: 15
| visibility 5,093
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic