Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
More coots talking trash on .....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

More coots talking trash on .....

Nov 21, 2012, 9:05 PM

facebook than tigerboards ....what d heck is going on ? where did all the housecoots and their friends go?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: More coots talking trash on .....

Nov 21, 2012, 9:25 PM

They must have all finally realized that it is futile to come on our board with their imbecile notions. Stupid coots I can't wait to see Tajh carve up that "defense" like warm butter.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are running scared. Seeking the support of friends

Nov 21, 2012, 9:26 PM

on facebook.

house coot reporting

Nov 21, 2012, 9:45 PM

Party of 1....it seems both sides have been quiet overall. I think both fan bases are confident yet a little weary as we get closer to game time.

Re: More coots talking trash on .....

Nov 21, 2012, 9:49 PM

they are all hanging out on cockytalk. Been looking over what those lovers are talking about. And it's mostly I want to Steve become the all time winningst coach and to ruin our undefeated stint at home. Mighty funny how they never want to be completely satified is it? You know you would think they would want to win a conf. championship every now and then lol. But oh well a coot is a coot is always a dumb coot.

we want

Nov 21, 2012, 10:35 PM

To win the SEC every year but 1 loss all but eliminates you. It is a really tough task, yall will knoe soon as i think you guys head to B12 this time for real. Guess if you arent gonna win conf, might as well move on to your rival. I love this rivaly. Clemson has had a great year so no reason to think they will loae this game. On the flip side, usc has won 3 straight so no reason not to be confident there either. Its pretty fun even though some people cant handle the banter

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic