Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Note to those who underestimated Trump.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Note to those who underestimated Trump.

Jan 28, 2017, 3:49 PM

From the beginning liberal news, entertainers and all who follow them laughed at the man. Some even hoped he would win the primary so that Hillary would have smooth sailing for the next 8 years. The confidence in the news, polls and everything in the giant liberal bubble was so thick that those within couldn't see what was happening outside.

Only Fox showed the actual size of Trump's rallies. Liberal news and it's followers refused to acknowledge Trump's supporters but instead ignored them or taunted them with accusations of 'Basket of Deplorables, racist, islamaphobes, sexist, homophobes, xenophobes and misogynist.' That doesn't matter, what matters is that each citizen in this country is entitled to one vote.

The left wing news and those who enjoyed their rhetoric lost sight of how important it is to exercise one of our most precious rights, the right to vote. They continued to bask in the glory of a sure landslide victory. That sure thing was partially due to rigging the candidate debates and the silencing of Trump's supporter. Those who refuse to defend themselves against people who would call them any of the nasty names listed above remained silent in the polls.

Now all of a sudden they all come out of the woodwork and with a desperate need to be heard. All of a sudden they don't like Trump's agenda enough to get off their lazy butts and hit the street in some way-late and impotent effort to stop our POTUS.

They are hoping and praying against all common sense that somebody will do something to stop this man. Stop him before he rips the fabric of time and space and destroys 'our,' universe. Either that or they are all underestimating him again. All they had to do was get out the vote.

Anyway, here's a little something from Trump everyone will enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDm1xD_Kwyc

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sums it up. *******

Jan 28, 2017, 3:52 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Note to those who underestimated Trump.

Jan 28, 2017, 4:19 PM

We wouldn't be in this position had it not been "her turn."

My party should have nominated a likeable, winnable candidate.

And now rumors that she plans to run again in 4 years; have they not learned anything yet?

It wasn't all about Trump, it's about that #####.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1) she'll be 74 2) she'll be no more likeable

Jan 28, 2017, 4:48 PM

3) there's no one on the Dem bench 4) BWUAHAHAHAAAA!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 1) she'll be 74 2) she'll be no more likeable

Jan 28, 2017, 5:55 PM

Yeah and it'll be another loss for her. Next time may not even be close. (Unless Trump truly screws up)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She might not make it to 74. But then again.........

Jan 28, 2017, 6:05 PM [ in reply to 1) she'll be 74 2) she'll be no more likeable ]

witches do have a long life span don't they?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No WAY she runs again. On what mandate? With whose support?

Jan 28, 2017, 6:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Note to those who underestimated Trump. ]

No way the Democrats back a 74 year old unlikable woman who just lost to Donald Trump.

NO ONE is that dumb.

null

Dems could have won by 10 million vote and not taken...

Jan 28, 2017, 7:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Note to those who underestimated Trump. ]

the 33 states that Trump took. Dems didn't campaign in many of those states. Trump played the game to win. Dems played to the base instead of reaching out to the working class mid Americans.

Obama's agenda played a big part in Dems' loss along with the divisive politics which they tortured the independents with. I'd narrow it down to those two being most responsible for the loss.

The strange thing, imo, is that dems are still depending on divisive politcs and they are continuing to defend Obama's policy. I'd be out courting the independents were I a democratic politician. I'd let the divisiveness be and try to unite the party with a good agenda.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

More Americans voted for Hillary.

Jan 28, 2017, 6:12 PM

Sweet Jesus....the people did speak. What I am really enjoying is watching Conservatives laugh it up about "libtards" freaking out over Trump and imploring them to give him a chance when the fact is they bitched, moaned, cried and flipped out for 8 years about Obama. Now they are trying to act like the cool kid in the corner smoking a cig, shaking their heads,"Look at these guys." The final piece for me will be the rhetoric from the bygone Bush era returning that goes like this. "Don't like Trump? Feel free to leave." Always remember, folks. When Conservatives are bitching and moaning, it's called patriotism. For everyone else, you are just being a whiner and need to get over it.

Re: More Americans voted for Hillary.

Jan 28, 2017, 6:18 PM

Ahh. Here is a secret, i'm not conservative. I'm a Democrat. But, I can't stand Hillary.

There are a few of us here on tnet, just because we don't bow down at the witches altar doesn't mean we're conservatives.

Jan 28, 2017, 6:21 PM

I apologize if your post wasn't directed at me. I went back and looked, it looks like you were responding to the op

Jan 28, 2017, 6:21 PM [ in reply to Re: More Americans voted for Hillary. ]

I apologize if your post wasn't directed at me. I went back and looked, it looks like you were responding to the op

They were all in the same location.

Jan 28, 2017, 7:44 PM [ in reply to More Americans voted for Hillary. ]

Trump won 33 states by campaigning in states he knew a republican could win and those he though he could steal. Hillary spent all her time in places within the PC bubble.

Someone has drank the Koolaid in a BIG way***

Jan 28, 2017, 6:44 PM

TL;DR

Jan 28, 2017, 7:46 PM

But yeah, I think I get it. The fact that Trump is seen as the solution to our problems...and watching hoards of people go to bat for the man...despite every sign pointing to him being a disaster...

...yeah, America deserves the guy. I'm willing to say it, even if it means my life will suffer in the long term. We deserve the #######.

Hope the mouthbreathers are proud. I truly do.

At least you listened to the song.

Jan 29, 2017, 12:07 PM

Thanks for the unbiased comment and the slander toward people without noses.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic