Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Monte Lee
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 3,089

Monte Lee

Jun 11, 2015, 11:42 PM

I get it some folks on here are Leggett apologists and believe the guff re how he may or may not have been treated by D-Rad.

The fact of the matter is we have been getting passed by over recent years....and by programs who we used to regularly dominate. Further....our little bit of SC recruiting strength walked out the door with the likes of O'Sullivan and co.

I never assumed any of those former assistants would come back, and it seems they are rubbed the wrong way with Leggett's dismissal.

Fine by me. No problem. We will go elsewhere and find someone. I hope it's Monte Lee that gets the shot personally.

I think the record speaks completely for itself, he's young, and recruiting the state of SC is no longer an issue. And for those all bent out of shape about the fact he used to be a usc assistant....seriously.....get over it. Absurd really, that notion.

It's about time we took back dominance within the state and region in terms of recruiting, and not only get back to winning more regularly in the process, but end the trend of getting beat by the local schools because they have players we should have had. Hire this guy and let's move on down the road to Omaha.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Monte Lee

Jun 12, 2015, 12:02 AM

and I quote: "but end the trend of getting beat by the local schools because they have players we should have had. Hire this guy and let's move on down the road to Omaha."

If your opinion is that we should have a roster full of Wofford, Presbyterian and Furman players, then enjoy the ride my friend, until that sudden stop at the end, it tends to jolt ones innards. :)

Jun 12, 2015, 12:07 AM

Yeah um thanks reading into that. Local schools consist of only those three. What about SC? What about CofC? What about any of the NC schools? There is a ton of improvements that MUST be made in terms of our recruiting locally, and by locally let's start with SC, NC, and GA.

Jun 12, 2015, 12:27 AM

Oh sorry....misunderstood 'local'.

I agree wholeheartedly!!! Hire Monte!***

Jun 12, 2015, 10:47 AM

Jun 12, 2015, 11:55 AM

It gets old reading the same stuff, particularly the missing out on local kids. Leggett had BHP, Hanna, Byrnes, all local schools. What kids in particular are you talking ab? Believe it or not, kids like going to Coastal and CoC and being surrounded by a beach and tons of girls. I'm just curious Bc I see it so often, what local studs did Leggett not get? And which ones were beating the door down to come to Clemson?

Jun 12, 2015, 12:02 PM

It sucks around Coastal in the winter time, way more pretty girls around Clemson. The Beach is loaded with old golfers durning the winter months.

Jun 12, 2015, 12:19 PM

I'm pretty sure all of the students are still at Coastal in the winter time...

Replies: 7
| visibility 3,089
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic