Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Monday Sermon: Twas the knight before the BCS Championship and all through the house...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 785

Monday Sermon: Twas the knight before the BCS Championship and all through the house...

Jan 6, 2014, 1:54 AM

All the Clemson fans slept snug in their homes. Humbled in victory while remaining unsmug. Remembering our veterans and our precious liberty of free will and even the privilege of college football. And hats off to Daniel Rodriguez and his fine crew of fellow soldiers for securing our future which allows us American's the beauty of concerning ourselves with college football.

Meanwhile at the Spurrier home, the ole ball sac built a pyramid of Coors; while throwing darts at a picture of Dabo holding a worthy bowl trophy. And what a stressful night it must be for him. G.A. is out front pizzing on the sidewalk, Connor is Gone, Ja-blame-it-on is off to half #### it yet again. "Well what do you want me to do Ron!"

Well, I guess it's hard to be a head coach AND the editor of The State paper. And ESPNs puppet. (Well, I declare us bowl game champions) I digress.....

And all through a coots house they're freaking out! (Feel free to narrate the following in your favorite Bill Paxton in "Aliens" movie, "Game over man!" freak out voice.... Holy shat! Our precious Crimson Tide lost to Oklahoma?! What is that? Is Oklahoma an Indian territory still? I mean Krist! Not only do we lose to Indians in the Sugar but now the BCS Championship to?! Wait.... they are an SEC skewl right? Well.... can we still claim em? Like we do UCF? I mean WE GOTTA CLING TO SOMEBODY ELSE'S SUCCESS, and Why Must it be Clemson!!! If Auburn losses..... gosh, that'd really chap coots "vicarious" ways. "We're Bowl Champs!" Says Otis...... yet Tennessee didn't attend one of 16.5 million bowl games. And the "bowl champions" lost to jawga who LOST a bowl game.

I digress... point is they would claim an Auburn win as a personal victory. With a sense of entitlement. And they're in freak out mode with Clemson winning and the precious Alabama Crimson Tide destroyed. The Crapital One Bowl didn't hold weight and, "What are we gonna do now man!" Get Finebaum on the line, quick! Say something good about the Sec!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well it didn't rhyme & it wasn't on par with...

Jan 6, 2014, 2:05 AM

"the night before the orange bowl"...but, I'll give you credit for your story & making valid & funny points about the cootards! ;)

How many beers did that rant earn you? LOL...good night, huh?

I just let'em have it on that ESecPN Slurrier blog...these coots are crazily stupid!!!

notice there are NO BUCKEYES talking ANYWHERE???!!! especially not on our boards like jealous, envious coots ;)

they better enjoy that 5 crap...i feel it is done for them :)

Go Tigers! Awesome OB WIN!!!

Re: well it didn't rhyme & it wasn't on par with...

Jan 6, 2014, 2:45 PM

still no Buckeyes jawing away...must be a coot thing ;)

heard this today and my head almost exploded

Jan 6, 2014, 3:10 PM

"Dabo is a pretend to be Christian for recruiting purposes but he's no man of God."

Ever heard of anything so absurd?! It takes the prize for dumbest thing EVER spoken.

just thought I'd see if anybody needed a quick laugh***

Jan 7, 2014, 1:06 AM

I laughed...out loud...Nice job!***

Jan 7, 2014, 1:12 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't worry.... more to come

Jan 7, 2014, 1:27 AM

I'm in complete mockery mode. Cause I know I'm still going to see koot kar flags tomorrow. And I remember that whole, Mizzery doesn't belong in the SEC thing from last year.

And that whole "spread offenses are gimicky and wouldn't work against an SEC defense."

Trust me.... more to come. Suck it Finebaum!

Replies: 6
| visibility 785
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic