Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Missing the NCAA tourney this year is just more proof that
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Missing the NCAA tourney this year is just more proof that

Mar 19, 2019, 8:59 AM

the field of teams that get in needs to be expanded. Far too many semi great teams like Clemson and NCST getting shunned is simply not fair and quite simply, bad for the sport as a hole.

JMOHO

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Missing the NCAA tourney this year is just more proof that

Mar 19, 2019, 9:04 AM

Sixty-four teams are enough. This is a championship tournament, not a semi-great team tournament.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But what about all the potentail TV revenue

Mar 19, 2019, 9:10 AM

that could be generated from the additional games?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: But what about all the potentail TV revenue

Mar 19, 2019, 9:15 AM

There can be too much saturation.I'm certain there is more than enough money going around.

If there is enough money going around...

Mar 19, 2019, 9:18 AM

why did we only spruce up Littlejohn? This whole money thing can be very confusing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Well currently 72 teams get in, I think there should be

Mar 19, 2019, 9:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Missing the NCAA tourney this year is just more proof that ]

132 teams. I mean, who doesn't want more college basketball? Plus, Clemson would finally realize how good of a coach Brad Brownell is because he would make the NCAA Tournament twice as much as he does now.It's a win-win-win scenario.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Who you callin an a hole?***

Mar 19, 2019, 9:04 AM

Snowflake Basher........Out

I wish I could...

Mar 19, 2019, 9:08 AM

ban you myself. Rather than having to wait for a mod to log on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Your Lane --------------------------->

Mar 19, 2019, 9:10 AM

You sound like a Jawja/coot fan

Mar 19, 2019, 9:28 AM

Lobbying for a playoff expansion.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't follow

Mar 19, 2019, 9:32 AM

Are you thinking 128 or 256? 128 wood be purrfect but I’m afraid

Mar 19, 2019, 9:36 AM

256 would cause us to not care about those games like Lipscomb, Sam Houston, Akron, Citadel, St Peters, Charleston Southern, and Radford

This literally has me dying laughing.***

Mar 19, 2019, 12:26 PM

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic