Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My keys to the game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 434

My keys to the game

Nov 20, 2012, 8:49 AM

O-Line needs to man up and attack, not just settle with holding their DLine back.

Morris needs to take it easy on those 'snap and throw' passes to the WR's, their DE's will bat those down every time.

Hit Shaw hard and often. He seems to be struggling with injuries more and more as the season progresses, someone like Shuey or Tig should be able to take him out.

Don't underestimate Miles. Though he is obviously not as talented as Lattimore, he runs hard and always seems to do better when he sees orange.

Kick the ball out of the endzone on kickoffs, and get hangtime on punts, don't let Sanders return the ball.

If we do these things well, Clemson will roll. If we don't, this could be a bad weekend. I know I cannot go back to work and hear about the Coots and SEC for another year.

Prediction: Clemson 42-31

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed

Nov 20, 2012, 8:58 AM

this is going to be the biggest test for the OL, I hope they respond. If they dont, we wont stand a chance.

Also think the exact same thing on those quick throws to the WR in the flats. Their DE's (Clowney and Taylor) do an excellent job of batting those down. It's going to be imperative that our OT's make the cut block like they're supposed to, to keep the DE arms down. They haven't been good at it this year but it hasn't hurt us much as we haven't played DE tandem this good.

Getting pressure on Shaw will be key. If we let him sit back there too long he will shred our secondary. Their group of WR's arent tall but they're quick and fast. They will be open a lot.

I agree - we've got to get to their QB and not let ......

Nov 20, 2012, 9:00 AM

him run around on us like he's done before and you're right about the kickoffs - they've got to go into the endzone.

Mine is not to lose my keys....I did last year!***

Nov 20, 2012, 9:06 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 434
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic