Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mike and Mike
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,602

Mike and Mike

Jan 2, 2017, 9:23 AM

The revisionist history that is being spewed is sickening. Now they all know that Ohio State was not very good and didn't deserve to be there.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mike and Mike

Jan 2, 2017, 9:25 AM

20:20 hindsight

Jan 2, 2017, 9:25 AM

None of the Big 10 should have been there.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2017, 9:26 AM

They all also claim Bama is better on offense this year. Lose a Heisman RB and come in with a freshman QB, but yes, they are improved. Okay.

Jan 2, 2017, 9:27 AM

Can't believe what Greenberg just said. Said even though Big 10 doesn't look good in Bowls we are wrong to think they are not as strong. Said bowl games don't matter and this happened because of motivation hahaha. And then little Golic agreed with him

Jan 2, 2017, 9:31 AM

Those are two of the biggest dweebs on ESPN. Golic looks at his computer, phone, or IPad while Greeney talks. Golic was a failure in the NFL and Greeney appears to have been maybe an equipment manager.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2017, 10:38 AM

for what it's worth, I met GOlic in the Phoenix airport early morning after last year's championship. He talked to my son and I for a while as we were waiting to board and was very complimentary of Clemson, Death Valley and the direction the program was headed. He and Greenberg may not be great, but they are better than most of the other junk that espn offers as analysts.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2017, 9:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Mike and Mike ]

Meant to add that if he watched the games he would notice the huge difference in team speed

Jan 2, 2017, 10:16 AM

always been bums- and obnoxious

I agree, neither do I.

Jan 2, 2017, 10:22 AM

If we rationalize away teams with an 11-1 record where does that leave us in the end when we declare a two loss team champion?

There is only one problem with our 4 team playoff. Sometimes the difference in quality of football between #1 and #2 is vast. Sometimes it falls between #2 and #3. It's the public perception of the ranking that confuses. ESPiN's bullchit hype toward blue bloods only adds to that confusion, imo.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,602
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic