Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: ESPN analysts pick OU over Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 52
| visibility 1

FB Update: WATCH: ESPN analysts pick OU over Clemson

Dec 9, 2015, 4:06 PM

WATCH: ESPN analysts pick OU over Clemson

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Ultimate Upset Alert. Number 1 is picked to lose!

Dec 9, 2015, 4:10 PM

Awesome! Bring it on!

Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Ultimate Upset Alert. Number 1 is picked to lose!

Dec 9, 2015, 4:12 PM

One of my favorites topics they like to touch on is Sterling Shepherd for OU and how good he is, and how he's going to hurt us...do these announcers not do their homework?! If I remember correctly, Mack shut him down in the bowl game last year...kid was lucky to sniff the ball. How quickly the "experts" forget that.

Sterling Shepherd had 1 catch for 13 yards last year.

Dec 9, 2015, 4:18 PM

He was totally AWESOME! A definite game changer!

BOX SCORE: https://clemson.rivals.com/boxscore.asp?Game=44010&Team=CLEMSON

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sterling Shepherd had 1 catch for 13 yards last year.

Dec 9, 2015, 8:02 PM

But but but but.... He was hurt LOL

Re: The Ultimate Upset Alert. Number 1 is picked to lose!

Dec 9, 2015, 4:34 PM [ in reply to Re: The Ultimate Upset Alert. Number 1 is picked to lose! ]

ESPN already has a documentary ready on Baker Mayfield and his success story as a walk-on going to the NC. It's all propaganda. These guys can't believe what they're talking about for a second...

Yeah, but does he have a kid like Phillip Rivers?***

Dec 9, 2015, 5:30 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

They pick OU on TV to help their careers...

Dec 10, 2015, 6:50 AM [ in reply to Re: The Ultimate Upset Alert. Number 1 is picked to lose! ]

Then sneak and pick Clemson in Vegas to help their bank accounts!

Think about it... they put all this hype into an inferior team and it helps ratings, AND makes uninformed people actually bet that OU will win.

Then they(announcers) invest their money in Clemson and take it from those who listened to them. lol

ESPN analysts pick OU over Clemson

Dec 9, 2015, 4:14 PM

HA HA HA! These monkeys never learn! They said the same thing all year, last years bowl game. The Ohio state game and LSU. My tigers came to fight! They will be ready and they will be on a mission to prove a point.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Too #### funny! Because of course, OU has improved so much..

Dec 9, 2015, 4:21 PM

and Clemson hasn't improved any since last year. Just more fuel for the fire. Pin it on the board, boys.

Re: FB Update: WATCH: ESPN analysts pick OU over Clemson

Dec 9, 2015, 4:19 PM

Perine? Wasnt he the guy that couldnt get a sniff at anything last time? And now all of a sudden he will go into ninja beast mode? Uh, ok...
Yeah sure....

Dec 9, 2015, 6:51 PM

Petrine played like crap last year, and they expect OU to win???!!! Bring it on, Todd and ESPN garbage group... #SMH

McGhay was on the field for CU vs Miami and said that

Dec 9, 2015, 7:59 PM

the game was more Miami not playing well than a Dominant Clemson team.Idiot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Tigers made OU one-dimensional then allowed Perine to

Dec 9, 2015, 9:57 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: WATCH: ESPN analysts pick OU over Clemson ]

get his yards between the 20s.

He was pretty much neutralized when it counted.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2015, 7:53 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: WATCH: ESPN analysts pick OU over Clemson ]

+1 for "Ninja Beast Mode". He will be a whipped little ninja by game's end.

Dec 9, 2015, 4:19 PM

Seriously, they lost me when they used Oklahoma and defense in the same sentence in the positive. In what world is Oklahoma even on the same level as we are on defense? On offense, well, we will score pretty much at will, in my opinion. I guess opinions are like A$$HOLES everybody's got 'me some just stink more than others.

Dec 9, 2015, 7:57 PM

Our defense stomped a mud hole in their arses last year and walked it dry afterwards. This snub almost would be comical, were it not so blatantly sad. The really sad thing is after the game they won't acknowledge next year that it really happened. It will vaporize from their memories.

Too bad OU won't be our last game, because I'd like to see

Dec 9, 2015, 4:23 PM

the team just open the floodgates on these guys. Shame we have to hold something back for whoever our NC victim ends up being.

No Respect. Thanks ESPN.

Dec 9, 2015, 4:26 PM

No weapons on offense or defense? Wow.... What. A. Tool.

Up next...ESPN analyst picks Alabama over Clemson...***

Dec 9, 2015, 4:24 PM

Not to get ahead of ourselves, but...

Dec 9, 2015, 4:40 PM

...if MSU beats bama, they'll be favored, too!

But that's ok, our Tigers FEED off this disrespect!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: Not to get ahead of ourselves, but...

Dec 10, 2015, 4:19 AM

No way MSU can win. They are snickering hoping that if OU doesn't beat us that Bama surely will and have Bama the cupcake for practice. Clemson has done nothing but prove them wrong all year. 2 more to go boys.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Up next...ESPN analyst picks Alabama over Clemson...***

Dec 9, 2015, 7:59 PM [ in reply to Up next...ESPN analyst picks Alabama over Clemson...*** ]

That goes without saying. I believe they said the same thing last year right before they got boat raced in the semi's.

Dec 9, 2015, 4:24 PM

They clearly didn't watch the game last year. Shepherd had one catch for 13 yards. He will be a non-factor in this game again. Alexander knows he can get in his head. He has shut down some of the best this year, and he's a projected top 15 pick in every mock draft for a reason.

Mike Williams got hurt in week 1...

Dec 9, 2015, 4:29 PM

so his point is irrelevant. Trevor Matich needs his analyst card revoked because obviously he didn't do any research. Clemson must beat teams so soundly that even the analysts can't speak about us. The underdog role suits us however. It's taken a lot of pressure off our guys.

It's that SEC BIAS!!!! wait... I meant ANTI-CLEMSON BIAS!!!!

Dec 9, 2015, 4:31 PM

Wait...

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Love it! Feed this team with more hate and disrespect

Dec 9, 2015, 4:34 PM

Go Tigers!

Dec 9, 2015, 4:48 PM

From listening to those idiots, I would bet they have not watched a game or a film of a game that
Clemson has played all year. Par for the course.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ken

Actually, believe it or not, but McShay was sideline

Dec 9, 2015, 4:59 PM

reporter for the Miami game (58-0). He even interviewed Dabo after the game. Go figure.

I thought T-Net was gonna run out of digital space...

Dec 9, 2015, 6:57 PM

With the length of that post.

Look at all that hate and stupidity!

GO TIGERS!!! KEEP PROVING THE DUMB ACE MEDIA WRONG!!!

~JKB

All you twerps who picked Notre Dame over Clemson

Dec 9, 2015, 5:04 PM

By all means, keep picking against us!

DUH! Who gives a rip what these pinheads think....***

Dec 9, 2015, 5:08 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just watch..

Dec 9, 2015, 5:09 PM

I doubt that anyone outside of the Georgia/Carolinas is going to pick us. By the time this game rolls around THEY are going to have us a two touchdown dog. I love it. Dabo does too.

Pocket Aces, and the flop has an Ace. That makes me..... Wait for it......... #ALLIN.

GO TIGERS>>>>>>>

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

63-17

No surprise here. Matich has picked us to lose 3 times.

Dec 9, 2015, 5:13 PM

For some reason, he thinks we are not physical. He picked us to lose to ND, FSU and eventually to NC. What a turd this guy is. He is "old school" football mentality.

You mean, "Stupid"?***

Dec 9, 2015, 8:04 PM

What I learned in 90 secs from these dip****s...

Dec 9, 2015, 5:24 PM

1. Clemson has very few holes - they can hit you deep, intermediate, or in the flat
2. Oklahoma has a porous defense, just not recently, and only in games they play poorly in
3. Clemson has scored 30+ points 8 times, and OK has given up a ton of points, but the ACC is weak, so
4. After building a solid argument for OK, wouldn't be surprised in the least if Clemson wins
5. Clemson is ranked #1 without their best receiver all year long, so that could really hurt them
6. The guy who had 1 catch for 13 yards last year is PHENOMINAL and I just pissed my pants thinking about him.
7. OK with their #31 ranked defense has more individuals that can make plays than their undefeated opponent with a #12 offense.
8. Eye test>Statistical Analysis

Interesting breakdown

Many thanks. I knew I did not want to watch that!***

Dec 9, 2015, 8:06 PM

so let me get this str8...

Dec 9, 2015, 5:24 PM

The difference is going to be 2 guys we completely shut down last year and a defense that got embarrassed by Cole Stoudt!!!???!!

We still have Mack to cover Shep, and although the D line may not be as good this year at stopping the run they have done very well shutting down other premier backs this year and forcing teams to throw the ball.

They also forgot to mention that our Heisman finalist QB Watson is 15-1 as a starter and that one loss was when he got injured vs GATech in the first half...

And we don't have a deep threat to make up for Williams, sure thing, cause GHopp, Cain, Ray Ray, Peake, Scott will be ready to play and have caught some deep balls this year.

What a one sided pick discussion that was, total garbage.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2015, 5:30 PM

Baylor with a back-up QB is his basis for how strong OK's defense is?? I am more amazed every day by the lack of depth in the analysis of some of these guys. If you look at the production of Clemson's offense vs. highly ranked defenses, it is difficult to understand this love fest for OK vs the Tigers. Ok is a very good team and they could win, but Clemson will be by far the best offense and defense they have faced all year. One of the things that ESPiN has also failed to point out, is that the other three playoff teams all lost games to average and below teams. OK got throttled by a 5-7 Texas team, MSU got beat by a 5-7 Nebraska team, and Bama got beat on their home field by Swag himself. I think we win this game by 10. Expect a score of 41-31, and we will put up 500+ yards of total offense again. I believe the key to a Tiger victory is solid special teams performance and eliminating the big play. We haven't played our A game since Miami, and we are due. If we eliminate some of the mental errors and play our B+/A game, it could be another beatdown.

Trevor the Hutt ... LOL!***

Dec 9, 2015, 5:34 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Oh here we go again...does anyone ever look at the

Dec 4, 2010, 9:42 AM

facts? The teams OK has played and the teams Clemson has played. 12-31-15 can not get here fast enough.

In other news...

Dec 9, 2015, 6:16 PM

Water is wet.

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Those two bozos have been wrong every time this year

Dec 9, 2015, 7:47 PM

when they picked against the Tigers (no shock there).

Trevor honks for the Domers. McShay is a Bummer.

Nope, no bias/agenda there.....

-DNT

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

I am amazed!

Dec 9, 2015, 7:52 PM

I'm amazed that they just can't seem to figure it out that we are beating all their favorites, and last year, we made it look so easy against OU, even though they didn't give us much of a chance then, either. Same can be said for ND, OSU, FSU, LSU, ugay year before last, and on and on and on. Do they all have degrees from usuc?

Paging MacIsland, Paging MacIsland

Dec 9, 2015, 7:52 PM

I think they just said Shepard would embarrass you.

Your thoughts sir?

Have either one of them ever picked Clemson?***

Dec 9, 2015, 8:03 PM

they picked OU first then discover the reasons***

Dec 9, 2015, 8:14 PM

Dec 9, 2015, 8:34 PM

Just what do some of you guys think is considered shut down? Perine had 134 yards, that's a good game, how is that shut down? OU sucked last year, they stank. They had no offense, the 2014 team is not even comparable. Not sure why you guys think it's going to be anything like facing last year's team. They have improvement at every position except Oline. There's a reason why they look so different this year and its because of a new system and an influx of talent they didnt have last year. Same thing on defense, except they are actually good this year. Which is impressive, i dont care who you are if you are giving up 201 ypg in passing and you play against those big 12 offenses, that's #### impressive. I cant wait, this will be the best team both teams have played all year. But dont act like you are playing the same team. I know I sure dont think clemson is the same team.

Dec 10, 2015, 1:28 AM

Considering over half (72) of those yards came in the fourth quarter when the game was 40-0 I would consider that shut down. Add in that Shepard only had 1 catch for 13 yards and I would also consider that shut down.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bowling ball was a gutter ball until we pulled our starters.

Dec 10, 2015, 5:07 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: WATCH: ESPN analysts pick OU over Clemson ]

Go home. You're just going to get your feelings hurt here. Our middle linebacker scored as many points as your entire team.

Your quarterback scrambles because he's being chased by those powerful Big 12 defenses. Boy you ain't seen a real defense yet. TEXAS indeed!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2015, 8:41 PM

What else is new?!!

Couldn't listen to all of it. 13-0!

Dec 10, 2015, 7:47 AM

and they keep calling for it.

Replies: 52
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic