Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Four Tigers to Change Positions in Spring
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Feb 27, 2008, 3:14 PM

Four Clemson football players will change positions for the beginning of spring practice next week. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank God no mention of Brandon Clear. LEAVE HIM

Feb 27, 2008, 3:16 PM

ON OFFENSE.

null

I dunno, but I would think the coaches have it under control***

Feb 27, 2008, 3:39 PM

Nah, I know more than they do.***

Feb 27, 2008, 4:53 PM

null

I thought the same thing***

Feb 27, 2008, 3:59 PM [ in reply to Thank God no mention of Brandon Clear. LEAVE HIM ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Four Tigers to Change Positions in Spring

Feb 27, 2008, 3:26 PM

Always thought linebacker was Rendricks' natural position, I hope he is on board with the move. Seems a shame to move someone in thier last year, though. Hope it works out for him....

eflandtigerfan...

Feb 27, 2008, 4:15 PM

He definitely is on board with the move as he asked the coaches to give him a shot at LB this spring. If it works they will leave him there for the fall, if it doesn't he has played receiver for three years and knows the plays and can go back to receiver in the fall.

Might give him a better chance to go pro...maybe he will be

Feb 27, 2008, 6:09 PM

lights out....and we will all be thinking....why in the hell didn;t the coaches put him there sooner

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Rendrick can LIFT all he wants now...

Feb 27, 2008, 3:29 PM

wish he had gotten that redshirt last year because he can tear it up at ILB (his nature position IMO).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wish they had moved K. Alexander to LB***

Feb 27, 2008, 3:39 PM

Rendrick trying to avoid more injury by move to LB ???***

Feb 27, 2008, 4:39 PM

Good move for Taylor, but no move...

Feb 27, 2008, 5:06 PM

for Micheal Wade is going to be a good move. There is to much depth at QB for him to get any playing time now. Taylor at LB makes much more sense than WR because he has the size and speed as long as he can be agressive enough.

Re: Good move for Taylor, but no move...

Feb 28, 2008, 9:21 AM

I agree that the rendrick move is a good one provided he plays with a lot of aggression. For someone with his size it sure seemed like the last three years he played like one of the smaller players on the field. The last three seasons his size wasnt that intimidating because of his somewhat gentle nature. Hopefully this year he will realize he is one of the big men on the field and really dish out some pain! On the injury thing, it is also a good move. Linebacker and just about every defensive position near or on the line is much safer than a wide reciever position due the increadible beating recievers take on nearly every catch from unexpected DB's in their face while concentrating on the ball. In other words, he will be Giving out hits rather than taking them blindsided. Think about how many times CJ, Jacoby, Grisham, and kelly were leveled on that dammmmnn screen play ( dont get me started on that ). I guess we'll see how it all works out soon enough in the spring game or something.....

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic