Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Micky is trying to equate Sabans brain fart at
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Micky is trying to equate Sabans brain fart at

Dec 2, 2013, 8:13 AM

the end of the game w/ Auburn to Clemson's multiple brain farts Sat. He must have gotten the "talking points".

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that's sickening to listen to....I'll tell ya this though...

Dec 2, 2013, 8:19 AM

when dabo wins 3 of 4 national titles and is not being completely OWNED by our rivals...........I'll be glad to "excuse" a once in a lifetime play that we will NEVER, EVER see again vs south carolina.

I can't stand when the pumpers start picking out little situations to compare saban with dabo.....the fact that there were even "rumblings" earlier of dabo being sought after by bama if saban went to texas is LAUGHABLE!!!

The FG was not that short

Dec 2, 2013, 8:22 AM

it was a 57 yarder and if it was 54 yards it would have possibly made it. Who would have guessed it gets returned 109 yards??!?!

If SC had kicked a 57 yarder we would not have even put a deep man.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Taking it in the head with a jackhammer...

Dec 2, 2013, 8:54 AM

this morning might be preferred to stomaching Plyler's comparisons. I'm on the verge of calling double-alt double-alt!

Re: Micky is trying to equate Sabans brain fart at

Dec 2, 2013, 8:57 AM

You guys need to get a grip and look at the FACTS.

Where we are now is LIGHT YEARS ahead of where we were under TB just a few short years ago. Forget throwing out numbers (which would prove my point), but just look at the CONSISTENCY ALONE. Never, EVER, saw that under TB. I'll go a step further, we never saw that consistency even under D Ford (I remember losing to Duke and GT when they were bad). And I love DF.

Against good teams, Dabo loses some, but he also wins some too. Give it time and those will become more consistent in the W column too.

Where we are right now compared with every other school in the nation, save maybe currently 6-8 other schools, I like our teams that step out there.

GET OVER IT: DABO IS A GREAT COACH and you better watch what you wish for. With his enthusiasm and leadership, I can't think of more than 3-4 guys I would replace him with that could do better. (Remember: It's a lot easier to win at Ohio St or TX or Bama with their unlimited resources and lower academic qualifications, etc. Given what we have here, how do you think those guys would do here?)

I'll take Dabo. ALL IN.

So just so we are clear...you look at Saban and Dabo

Dec 2, 2013, 9:06 AM

in the same way? They are equivalent? to me Saban>Dabo and to compare them is folly and spin.

massively ignorant man***

Dec 2, 2013, 7:24 PM

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic