Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mickey on WCCP: "If you wanna be at the game, you find a way." But for students,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Mickey on WCCP: "If you wanna be at the game, you find a way." But for students,

Sep 25, 2017, 8:20 AM

The "way" was supposed to be working hard and paying big $$ to be a student at Clemson, not by doing some conniving double-swipe with IDs at the gate, etc. It needs to be easy for eager students to get in, and there needs to be a penalty if students leave early. They shouldn't be made to jump through bunches of hoops. This is COLLEGE football - let's keep it that way.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

They're going to lose that right if they don't improve.

Sep 25, 2017, 8:24 AM

They might have already sealed their fate with their poor attendance at the BC game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

What's Funny is The One's Leaving Now Don't Care

Sep 25, 2017, 8:28 AM

Really Sad

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ridiculous

Sep 25, 2017, 8:35 AM [ in reply to They're going to lose that right if they don't improve. ]

When the administration removed the first come first serve for tickets, this type of attendance is expected. They either did this to attempt fairness or to push an agenda because obviously there were a lot of kids who wanted to go but couldn't. Why not open the gates when you see the emptiness on the hill? It would fill up!

I can't stand it when Mickey talks about things he knows so little about. Advising kids to cheat/steal to get in is not the answer.

Free Student tickets is a MUST.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The administration didn't change it.

Sep 25, 2017, 8:39 AM

Student Government did. The university gives the students 10,500 tickets and lets them determine how to distribute them.

If the distribution method needs to be changed, it's within the students' power to do so.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

unfortunately we live in an age where you just can't open

Sep 25, 2017, 9:00 AM [ in reply to Ridiculous ]

the gates and let people in without tickets/security checks. Too many idiots out there.

Aren't student tickets still free?

Sep 25, 2017, 9:57 AM [ in reply to Ridiculous ]

And Mickey never advised cheating/stealing to get in to the game, I listened to that segment.

Also, why don't more students take advantage of the ITPAY Collegiate Club? Surely any student that truly wants to go to games can afford the $40/year in order to get tickets before the regular distribution.

Didn't say that free student tickets* should be taken away.

Sep 25, 2017, 10:39 AM [ in reply to Ridiculous ]

My point is that student showing at the BC game was #### poor and embarrassing and something should be done about it.

*Student tickets aren't free. Students pay an athletic fee with tuition

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Tickets are FREE ,#### about a Double SWIPE Snowflake.

Sep 25, 2017, 8:28 AM

BIG $$ that parents are paying for an education at Clemson does not guarantee you a FREE ticket, just a chance at one. When you get one, show up, stay for the whole dame and don't complain because they want to scan you twice.

Re: Tickets are FREE ,#### about a Double SWIPE Snowflake.

Sep 25, 2017, 8:30 AM

dame? Isnt that sexist? ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know if you'll find many people this week

Sep 25, 2017, 8:29 AM

that'll be all for making it easier for students to get in the game. Especially when you're talking to Alumni that had to camp out for tickets.

It was lowly BC, a 33 pt spread

Sep 25, 2017, 8:45 AM

Not exactly a premium ticket.

Read that tix were going for $30. Wil those same donors be selling FSU for under face?

Funny how that works

so if it ain't premium they aren't going to come then... sad

Sep 25, 2017, 9:05 AM

times have changed and i'm only 37. i was there 14 years ago and we showed up with Bowden led teams.Can't imagine if we had the success like we have now. What is better than clemson football on a Saturday for a student. This was the highlight and pretty reason i went to Clemson over NCSU, Western Carolina, and UNCC. it was sports and events. I didn't know many students who just didn't go. Whatever.. video games and cell phones..

This applies to all fans ... from my vantage point in TDN

Sep 25, 2017, 8:53 AM

TDS was 1/3 empty the 2nd half ... in a tight game with the outcome up in the air ...

Guess everyone was craving deviled eggs or something.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This applies to all fans ... from my vantage point in TDN

Sep 25, 2017, 9:03 AM

What? They putting alcohol in deviled eggs now?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em - The Webb Wilder credo

you know that the corners of TDS are student seating

Sep 25, 2017, 9:09 AM [ in reply to This applies to all fans ... from my vantage point in TDN ]

Right?

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic