Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mickey Plyler's Blog: New Beginning
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Mickey Plyler's Blog: New Beginning

Feb 27, 2013, 1:16 PM

New Beginning

New Beginning
Tracey Chapman sings a song called "New Beginning" where she says, "The whole world's broke and it ain't worth fixing. Its time to start all over, make a new beginning. There's too much pain, too much suffering. Let's resolve to start all over and make a new beginning."

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Somebody please, just please tell our catcher to

Feb 27, 2013, 1:27 PM

step forward and nail the coot batter in the back of the neck with the ball when he swings and misses with the runner stealing and falls across the plate on purpose. That needs to stop... don't double clutch or toss the ball weakly over his head - just NAIL HIM without hesitation and it won't happen again. Don't give the umpire any doubt about the interference call.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please Coach Leggett, I know you work your butt off

Feb 27, 2013, 2:08 PM

however, it has been very frustrating to see all the tension in your body during the games. I think it would be so much better to allow one of your coaches to coach 3rd base, and sit relaxed on bench. I think your players would play looser. It appeared that way especially against USuck. Their coach appeared very laid back, and their players played more relaxed. I may be wrong, just my opinion, and I hope "new beginnings" are here and smash USuck and get into the World Series again! GO TIGERS - fun watching you so far this year. Keep it up, but stay loose!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Getting your Wingos mixed up

Feb 27, 2013, 3:16 PM

Billy played for the Tigers. His son Scott played for USC.

Don't landblast him...***

Feb 27, 2013, 5:48 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mickey Plyler's Blog: New Beginning

Feb 27, 2013, 5:00 PM

Plyler blogs are a waste of time. He doesn't take the time to proof read. His radio show is worse. He mumbles through the show reading boring statistics and carrying on stupid arguments with his producer. On Tuesdays, he gives his Gamecock buddy free publicity. In spite of his Clemson degree, he often seems neutral when discussing Clemson & usuc. Quit listening to him long ago.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic