Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Miami wins by 10 Saturday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Miami wins by 10 Saturday

Nov 5, 2017, 12:33 PM

Don't believe the Irish can come close on this game. Will be surprised if they really hang that close. Will stand by the 10 points.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hope you're right. +1***

Nov 5, 2017, 12:37 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I won't take the points.

Nov 5, 2017, 12:37 PM

I picked UM over VT and had excellent reasons. One thing I missed was the crowd. The almost filled that stadium. Remember when we went down there the last time UM was ranked in the top ten? They didn't sell out the lower deck near the 50 yard line on either side of the field.

With a roudy ND crowd thinking they make the Playoff this season The U will show up like we haven't seen in two decades. Add that to the talent and new coaching staff and I think that spells trouble for an over rated ND team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UM's weakness on D is ND's strength on O, something gives...

Nov 5, 2017, 12:44 PM

and Miami can not give ND extra possessions as they did last night against Hoki Hi.

Go Canes!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll say ND by 7-10.***

Nov 5, 2017, 12:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Richt is coaching, so I fully expect Miami to lose.

Nov 5, 2017, 12:43 PM

They might surprise me, but this is the kind of game a Richt coach team usually loses.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Yep, usually loses to better teams.***

Nov 5, 2017, 12:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Richt is coaching, so I fully expect Miami to lose.

Nov 5, 2017, 12:59 PM [ in reply to Richt is coaching, so I fully expect Miami to lose. ]

^^^GETS IT^^^

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ND has played much tougher schedule and

Nov 5, 2017, 12:44 PM

beat BC by 30 on the road, Michigan State by 20
on the road, NC State by 21 at home, SC by 35 at home.
Think they are just better than Miami.

I'm taking ND.***

Nov 5, 2017, 12:47 PM

Re: Miami wins by 10 Saturday

Nov 5, 2017, 12:50 PM

This would be great for us and the ACC, but I will have to be realistic in saying that although I do believe they're over rated (Notre Dame) I think they're less over rated than Miami. I think ND handles this game pretty well given normal factors.

irish strength is oline

Nov 5, 2017, 12:58 PM

they run at will - if you slow down run game and dare them to beat you through the air, you have a shot

canes will have to erase vt game in a hurry to in order to win this one. canes need to hope josh adams is out

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: irish strength is oline

Nov 5, 2017, 2:14 PM

Miami has had issues stopping the run. Running is not VT strong suite but is ND's.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think ND is legit. If Miami can stop the run they have a chance but nobody

Nov 5, 2017, 2:22 PM

has really been able to stop NDs running game all year except Georgia.

I haven't looked yet but I assume ND is favored?

I think ND is legit. If Miami can stop the run they have a chance but nobody

Nov 5, 2017, 2:22 PM

has really been able to stop NDs running game all year except Georgia.

I haven't looked yet but I assume ND is favored?

Heck no....have you watched the games?

Nov 5, 2017, 2:23 PM

I haven't either (except part of the NCST - ND game). ND has been super solid this year with good wins. Miami beat VT at home.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic