Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Miami is going to get steam rolled and here's why...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 3,184

Miami is going to get steam rolled and here's why...

Oct 19, 2015, 4:47 AM

Miami senior linebacker Raphael Kirby will miss the remainder of the season with a right knee injury he suffered during the Hurricanes' 30-20 win Saturday over Virginia Tech, the school announced Sunday.

Kirby, a captain, leads the Hurricanes in tackles (44), and he had started 19 straight games dating back to last season.

The Hurricanes had already lost linebackers Darrion Owens (knee) and Marques Gayot (neck) for the season. Sophomore Juwon Young replaced Kirby on Saturday.

With Miami missing 3 Starting LB due to injury it will open lanes for Wayne Gallman, Zac Brooks, and CJ Davidson. This will cause the DB to have to push up and play press coverage all night. This will open the game up for deep passes to Cain, McCloud, Scott, Renfrow. This game will get ugly for Miami by half-time.

When you're able to put together long drives against the #1 Defense and come away with a score I would say that Miami is in big trouble. When Clemson is able to open running lanes against an opponent we generally come away with 500+ total yards of offense. The Hurricanes LB Corps is depleted due to injury and they lack the depth to really present a challenge for the run. This means that Clemson can now open the run against the boundary and attack the edges with bubble screens. The Offensive Line should be able to open gaps and running backs run it up the middle through the gaps that the inexperienced LB will not be able to close. This will naturally cause the Corners and Safety to push up to reinforce the LB Corps and create openings for the deep threat. We will be fine offensively.

Then when we examine the defense there isn't much to worry about. We have this coach named Brent Venables who in my opinion has anger management issues. That defense will be out there tearing heads off because if they don't they know that Brent Venables will crush their souls. So Brent Venables... Nuff said.

Message was edited by: ChestyPuller0311®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Re: Miami is going to get steam rolled and here's why...

Oct 19, 2015, 5:22 AM

You scare me a little , but I have just enough courage to say that I agree with the analysis proffered.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Oct 19, 2015, 7:10 AM

How do I scare you? LOL

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller

Oct 19, 2015, 6:56 AM

This feels like a 10 point win by Clemson to me. A fairly close game. That Clemson pulls away and wins in the end. Miami has a talented offense

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 19, 2015, 6:56 AM

This feels like a 10 point win by Clemson to me. A fairly close game. That Clemson pulls away and wins in the end. Miami has a talented offense

Our D has not faced a passing attack like UM........

Oct 19, 2015, 9:17 AM

BV has some work to do.

Re: Our D has not faced a passing attack like UM........

Oct 19, 2015, 10:23 AM

Notre Dame

Oct 19, 2015, 11:49 AM [ in reply to Our D has not faced a passing attack like UM........ ]

It's going to be really hard for them to throw the ball accurately when the front 7 is behind the O Line in the QB's face. This will cause many interceptions. Alexander, Kearse, Tankersly, and Blanks are going to be ready trust me.

~Chesty Puller

Oct 19, 2015, 12:19 PM

Blanks concerns me in coverage. His speed is not where it use to be.

Oct 19, 2015, 9:21 AM

Trying to do this from my cell phone.....but UM presents a very unique challenge to us because their passing game is legit. Our safeties HAVE to play better this week.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Please follow up post game to wrap it up

Oct 19, 2015, 9:25 AM

;)

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Semper Fi, Chesty....and keep charging!!!!!!*********

Oct 19, 2015, 11:53 AM

Replies: 11
| visibility 3,184
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic