Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Miami fans and the dancing girl
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Miami fans and the dancing girl

Dec 3, 2017, 4:48 PM

I thought Miami fans were loud and proud last night for a while. They traveled better than I thought they would and were just good fans..they look different from Clemson fans, but they just supported their team. The fans I met at the hotel this morning were complimentary of Clemson and congratulated the Clemson people they met at breakfast.
I really enjoyed the dancing girl who was a Miami fan sitting near section 225. She danced anytime there was music and gave the U sign but also danced to Tiger Rag and she spelled CLEMSON with us too. She was having a blast.
What great fun for Clemson fans to experience this whole weekend. Thanks Dabo!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All for one and one for all.

Looked different?

Dec 3, 2017, 4:51 PM

That's putting it nicely. Lol

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

(Looked different)...~~~>

Dec 3, 2017, 4:57 PM

YES, but i had fun chatting with them & showing off my huge heavy Natty "Paper Weight" Ring on a chain.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Miami fans and the dancing girl

Dec 3, 2017, 5:00 PM

where are the pigs?

Dec 3, 2017, 8:26 PM

The Miami fans we met were a great bunch. Classier than the VT fans we walked out with last year in Orlando.

Encountered many Miami fans in the hotel this morning.

Dec 3, 2017, 8:34 PM

Many stopped us to tell us good game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Encountered many Miami fans in the hotel this morning.

Dec 3, 2017, 8:38 PM

They were much quieter this morning than yesterday. I was impressed with how many made the trip as well. Gotta remember that there are a holes in every fan base, ours included. Had a mom and son right next to us in 514. Wife kept saying how bad she felt for the kid. I just said it’s a great life lesson.
Go Tigers. Beat Bama.

Dec 3, 2017, 8:38 PM

They were cool we had a big tailgate set up and watched the SEC game with some U fans.
They were very excited just to be there and of course thought they had a chance.
But most knew it would take a perfect game.

Dec 4, 2017, 8:40 AM

I wish I could say the same. Parked in a lot next to a large group of young Miami fans. They had a large home stereo size blue tooth speaker blaring sexually explicit rap at concert levels. Cursing continuously with kids in the area, etc. Got unlucky again and was surrounded by the largest group of Cane fans on our side upper deck. F Bombs and GD in frequencies I have never witnessed before. A college aged kid with his dad kept shooting the bird in every picture ae tried to take of ourselves. It was three separate groups and I know there were many good Miami fans there but I came away thinking what trash a large percentage of them were. Hate to say but.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic