Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Message removed by Author
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,449

Nov 13, 2019, 8:20 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He just says things to get reactions

Nov 13, 2019, 8:26 AM

And it works!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Re: Finebaum: " Is best ignored"

Nov 13, 2019, 8:37 AM

nm

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Couldn't help myself...and couldn't ignore him last night

Nov 13, 2019, 8:48 AM

I have been a much happier fan since the ACCN came online, as I have not seen or heard anything directly from him since the network debuted. I have resisted the temptation to read posts referencing him, too, but he got me last night. Guilty as charged. I couldn't avoid him, and he got me. I throw myself on the mercy of the RAG (whatever that means).

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unlike Pawl..the committee watches CFB games

Nov 13, 2019, 8:59 AM

If you ever listen to Finebaum long enough, he'll throw comments and hints out from time to time that he really doesn't get to see very many games and rarely watches non-SEC games.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Unlike Pawl, many of us like and watch CFB games

Nov 13, 2019, 11:19 AM

Finebaum is a celebrity based guy. He likes to be in the bandwagon with any hot SEC coach. He likes to be leading the mob with the torches chasing the celebrity coach on the hot seat.

Finebaum does not seem to like football at all. You'll never learn from him that LSU throws between the hashes, that Clemson throws outside the hashes, or anything at all about defensive strategy or tactics. He's bashed tailgaiting, he readily talks about leaving games early, and he would never pay attention to any team not near the top of the rankings. That's why he left Tennessee a long time ago, despite being an alumnus.

Finebaum has made a fortune with his format. But he's not a football guy. Right now he's headed for yet another gobsmacking if anyone other than an SEC team wins the Natty.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know sarcasm - BUT

Nov 13, 2019, 9:19 AM

What were our bad losses?

8-5 PITT that also beat Penn State who won the Big 10 and played in the Rose Bowl.

At Syracuse with an injured QB, that played less than 1 quarter, on a Friday night? Injuries are taken into account - see Tua who played the whole game against LSU and threw for over 400 yards.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Finebaum: "Rigged - Clemson got in 3 of 4 years Radakovich

Nov 13, 2019, 11:08 AM

wait, so what did Finebaum say?

Also, Hatfield coached at Clemson in addition to Arkansas and RC Slocum is more of a Big 8 guy. Meanwhile, there's a current ACC AD and a former ACC head coach. You want them to leave the room when Clemson gets discussed?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Finebaum: "Rigged - Clemson got in 3 of 4 years Radakovich

Nov 13, 2019, 11:22 AM

I'm on meds today. You don't want to be doing gotchas. lol

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,449
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic