Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Message removed by Author
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 66
| visibility 1

Jan 2, 2016, 9:31 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This thread will end badly. Good luck to you!***

Jan 2, 2016, 9:35 PM

Re: This thread will end badly. Good luck to you!***

Jan 2, 2016, 9:36 PM

I was afraid so. It's a last ditch effort at the moment. But, thank you.

if you come rake my yard, I'll pay you $30

come out and help me clean my chicken pen too, I'll double it.

are you really asking for handouts for doing nothing in return?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait, so you just want random people to pay your way to

the national championship game?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

To be fair, it works for Alabama recruiting.***

Jan 2, 2016, 9:37 PM

I'm going to start one of those fundraising pages to help

Jan 2, 2016, 9:41 PM

pay for my 2016 bourbon supply. Christ, the current college and high school aged generation are ridiculous with a sense of entitlement, wanting something for nothing, asking for handouts, and demanding free $#!t.

Here's an idea, make your own gotdam money and pay your own way to Arizona.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Like it says, it's the democratic way. Spend other people's money. ***

Jan 2, 2016, 9:38 PM [ in reply to Wait, so you just want random people to pay your way to ]

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

And geechie post in 3 .. 2...***

Jan 2, 2016, 9:39 PM

Re: And geechie post in 3 .. 2...***

Jan 2, 2016, 9:39 PM

Unless balm beats him to it.

Baumer's usually stoned by this time of night. Doubt he'd

Jan 2, 2016, 9:40 PM

be in a quarreling mood.

after the semi game, bahmer was promising a pot roast

Jan 2, 2016, 9:44 PM

in every crock.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: after the semi game, bahmer was promising a pot roast

Jan 2, 2016, 9:59 PM

did you say pot?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2016, 10:03 PM

i did, but avoided doing so twice as not to create a disturbance.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Get roasted

Jan 2, 2016, 10:03 PM [ in reply to Re: after the semi game, bahmer was promising a pot roast ]

You say pot ... I say roast ... pot, roast, pot roast.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you break into the wine...

Jan 2, 2016, 10:04 PM

again?

Yes. OB and ... yes ... wine is on.

Jan 2, 2016, 10:08 PM

Boulware just intercepted. Tee hee.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2016, 10:04 PM [ in reply to Re: after the semi game, bahmer was promising a pot roast ]

Jan 2, 2016, 10:06 PM

all that money and he still can't get his teef fixed.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's people like him that give Bernie Sanders a chance

Jan 2, 2016, 9:42 PM [ in reply to Like it says, it's the democratic way. Spend other people's money. *** ]

in 2016. FREE STUFF FOR EVERYONE!

Bernie promised AdWytt no homework and a longer recess****

Jan 2, 2016, 9:56 PM

Re: Bernie promised AdWytt no homework and a longer recess****

Jan 2, 2016, 9:58 PM

Looking back this was a pretty- hold on, really bad idea. Although, I do maintain a 4.8 GPA and stand within the top 2% of my graduating class. Recess is fun though.

just claim you didn't have relations with your post .....

Jan 2, 2016, 10:02 PM

and you'll be OK

Re: just claim you didn't have relations with your post .....

Jan 2, 2016, 10:03 PM

Probably a safe bet, but that'd classify me with the all-time retards of the boreds.

yes.***

Jan 2, 2016, 9:42 PM [ in reply to Wait, so you just want random people to pay your way to ]

You gonna toss a few benjamins this kid's way?***

Jan 2, 2016, 9:46 PM

i hope he knows how to fight...

Jan 2, 2016, 9:47 PM

might need it in life if he keeps this up.

The kid needs to take a cardboard sign to south Charlotte

Jan 2, 2016, 9:49 PM

where he can beg for some serious coin.

Re: The kid needs to take a cardboard sign to south Charlotte

Jan 2, 2016, 9:54 PM

You wood now.

Re: Asking for a favor from TigerNet

Jan 2, 2016, 9:40 PM

*forsees looming disaster*
*proceeds into allowing said disaster*

Things getting out of hand in 3-2-1

Have you considered selling drugs?***

Jan 2, 2016, 9:42 PM

Re: Have you considered selling drugs?***

Jan 2, 2016, 9:43 PM

Listen to @robertn...always solid advice.

Jan 2, 2016, 9:41 PM

Let me ask you this...what do you think is worth $2K to get you there...because this page isn't it.

However...if you'd like to work approximately 2.5 months or so at minimum wage less taxes...that might get you there. Ever thought about how much it takes or what you're saying?

I know high school is a young age...but you know math...right?

He knows math, and he obviously knows that

Jan 2, 2016, 9:44 PM

buying stuff with other people's money is cheaper than buying stuff with his own money.

Re: He knows math, and he obviously knows that

Jan 2, 2016, 9:45 PM

Can't dispute that I guess...

Jan 2, 2016, 9:42 PM

Very sad that your health is failing and this may be the last .... what? You mean you're young, healthy, and fine?

Jan 2, 2016, 9:43 PM

Get a job Jackazz and stop begging for money.

I wanna go pretty bad too. Sorry bud*****

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

$3500!?!?! I'm doing the entire trip for $700***

Yeah but be honest, you would do the whole trip

for $3,500 if it wasn't with your own money, right? That's where Adam Wyatt is right now

Heck, I could blow 50k on the trip if it wasn't my money.***

Jan 2, 2016, 9:48 PM

I could spend $50k without leaving my living room

Jan 2, 2016, 9:50 PM

with someone else's money.

Re: Heck, I could blow 50k on blow if it wasn't my money.******

Jan 2, 2016, 10:10 PM [ in reply to Heck, I could blow 50k on the trip if it wasn't my money.*** ]

Re: Heck, I could blow 50k on blow if it wasn't my money.******

Jan 2, 2016, 11:11 PM

What? No hookers to go with all that blow?

What? No hookers to go with all that blow?

Jan 2, 2016, 11:17 PM

U just assumed it was only 1 kind of blow

Re: $3500!?!?! I'm doing the entire trip for $700***

Jan 2, 2016, 9:48 PM [ in reply to $3500!?!?! I'm doing the entire trip for $700*** ]

Wait...he asked for $3500?!?! I didn't even click the link...but dang...greedy #######. Where's he staying, the Four Seasons? Buying 50 yard line tickets? Jeeze...at least be reasonable if your're gonna beg. Don't ask the people for $20...ask them for 0.25. Kids these days.

Message was edited by: CtLiEgMeSrOsN®

Can you share your secrets for getting trip and tickets for

Jan 2, 2016, 9:53 PM [ in reply to $3500!?!?! I'm doing the entire trip for $700*** ]

that price? I would love to go, but I can't seem to get the airfare, tickets and hotel for anything less than about 1300

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're still way below Adam's $3,500 goal***

Jan 2, 2016, 9:56 PM

Re: You're still way below Adam's $3,500 goal***

Jan 2, 2016, 10:00 PM

Is it too late to make it $4,500?

He!l, why not make it $10,000?

Jan 2, 2016, 10:07 PM

I'll spend much more than that on my trip out there. Of course it will include a side trip to Vegas

Re: He!l, why not make it $10,000?

Jan 2, 2016, 10:10 PM

Just win the money back while you're there. Then we're good, right?

Re: He!l, why not make it $10,000?

Jan 2, 2016, 10:13 PM

Okay kid...this one was actually a smart move. He's a sucker for the tables.

It's easy.

Jan 2, 2016, 10:01 PM [ in reply to Can you share your secrets for getting trip and tickets for ]

Upper deck ticket, 450
Gas (with a buddy riding with) 150
Food allotment, 100

Drive through the night (both ways) and sleep in the car.

Probably could do it even cheaper...but I'm fat and like to eat things other than the dollar menu.

You get the combos?***

Jan 2, 2016, 10:01 PM

Be careful driving. You are a dedicated Tiger to drive

Jan 2, 2016, 10:05 PM [ in reply to It's easy. ]

that far. I think I am too old to try that. It would take me weeks to recover from that. Good luck and have fun! Go tigers.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

is this tax deductible?*****

Jan 2, 2016, 9:49 PM

What the hell is the Bama inter family marriage stuff?

Jan 2, 2016, 9:52 PM

Started a internet disaster, created a new one... I think.

Adam, on Monday I am going to go to my bank

Jan 2, 2016, 9:55 PM

and withdraw $3,500. I will then bring it back to my house, say a prayer for your Glendale trip, and then set it on fire just to watch it burn. Because I can. Because it's my money.

go to Obama.gov.....click on Affordable Ticket Act****

Jan 2, 2016, 9:50 PM

comes with free health insurance and free cell phone***

Jan 2, 2016, 9:55 PM

Jan 2, 2016, 10:02 PM
image.jpeg(110.9 K)

Reminds me of dumb and dumber where they blew all that cash. Sorry kid, I hope one day you WORK real hard and make good money. But for a trip to the natty I hope nobody gives you one cent. You won't appreciate anything in life if it's all given to you. Gotta work for it like the rest of us.

Jan 2, 2016, 10:29 PM

Why don't you pay my way?

I tell you Adam there are many more die-hard

Jan 2, 2016, 10:32 PM

Tiger fans who I would help to go to see the Big Game before I helped a rival fan to go pull against my Tigers.

Message was edited by: AThomas®

Re: I tell you Adam there are many more die,-hard

Jan 2, 2016, 10:35 PM

I don't see the logic. Paying for strangers from a message board is much more promising, right? I'm failing to understand why everyone thinks it's outrageous.

Jan 3, 2016, 1:30 AM

Wow I was going to pay your whole way until I saw you little link with the Bama stunt. Maybe you should learn to keep your mouth shut too and learn not to bite off the hand that feeds you. Have fun watching it at home.

Don't you have a cousin to be making out with?

Jan 3, 2016, 9:15 AM

Replies: 66
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic