Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Merry Land
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Merry Land

Sep 14, 2019, 11:03 PM

How many Tiger fans thought we would win 100-0 tonight? Oh, that didn't happen? How many tiger fans remember the days when we went through the motions against teams we should have won but lost handily? Oh, not many fans remember those days? Let me recap Syracuse was never as bad as they were against Maryland this game was practiced and looked at all during summer and spring camp. Something Clemson has done in the past because well we thought we were that good to do. Did this team (Clemson) make a lot of mistakes tonight that needs to be cleaned up hell yeah are we the team that can go and play a team and beat them 100-0 not yet. Is this Clemson team still a work in progress and not the machine that is known as the 15-0 National champs heck yeah Clemson is. New team, new year folks do I see this team as 15-0? yep! I see this team still coming together though and not a powerhouse in week 3 vs a powerhouse in November when I want to see this team peaking.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Merry Land

Sep 14, 2019, 11:05 PM

This is a great third game. We need to fix a lot of things that are showing here. We will!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

You need to do a Dr. Pepper commercial

Sep 14, 2019, 11:09 PM

With your motivational post. Our play tonight needs some motivation hopefully they will send Trevor to a sports psychologist to reprogram him.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic