Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mental fatigue is getting the best of me
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Mental fatigue is getting the best of me

Jan 31, 2019, 8:37 PM

I want to call it a night fellas. I can barely hang on after reading all these posts day after day. I'll see if I can make it on here tomorrow. Oh my goodness I'm wore out .
Go tigers

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Careful - or you’ll start making those...,

Jan 31, 2019, 8:40 PM

.... mental errors Humble !! -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

and faking injuries***

Jan 31, 2019, 8:44 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Careful - or you’ll start making those...,

Jan 31, 2019, 10:11 PM [ in reply to Careful - or you’ll start making those..., ]

Excuses are hard for winners and fair sports!!

I can't believe as successful as Alabama has been they can't admit getting their butts kicked!!

I thought Saban would have taught class but he didn't have it either right after the game.

I'm glad we know Dabo would never act that way period because he's a class act win, lose or draw. He's never not giving credit. Must have hurt bad to really get their tail spanked.

I'd expect them to give Clemson all the credit and then say they would work to get back on top but they let that SEC tough teams and schedule crap go to their heads!

So little class Tide! They will have to learn to lose with class before they can get back to the top, so it's good news and motivation for us to stay on top!

We are the Champions Tide and Tiide coots, learn to live with it, Clemson reins as Champions in College Football, thank you Lord for blessing us!!!!

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Made me laugh out loud, thanks!***

Jan 31, 2019, 8:54 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mental fatigue is getting the best of me

Feb 1, 2019, 8:03 AM

pretty dang good post!! LOL

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mental fatigue is getting the best of me

Feb 1, 2019, 8:37 AM

After watching Quinnen Williams' post game interview, I would say that Alabama was more likely "mentally challenged".

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic