Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Memorial Stadium about to go through another 'UPGRADE'
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,816

Memorial Stadium about to go through another 'UPGRADE'

Dec 6, 2018, 8:44 PM

This IPTAY end of season survey scares the hell out of me!
'Luxury' seating is not always the answer!

1. Creating luxury like these choices will screw up our stadium's atmosphere. Are these the fans that will be there during the rain of GT-2017? Or the rain of Notre Dame-2015? Or the heat of any September game? Will these people show up when we have a 7 to 9 win season again. We're about to have the same problem we have in Littlejohn....less and less attendance. Those box seats are never 75%+ full.

2. Creating luxury will lower our stadium's capacity. Every time they say "wider seats" or "more leg room," that means less available seating. Just like the WEZ lowered our capacity, so will these new seats. I'm not sure how many of you can't afford box seats or even lower deck seats, but there are about to be even less seats available that you will be able to afford.

3. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." As far as I'm concerned, the only thing broke is the student attendance situation and the lack of balloons. Everything else is fine.

Man...I keep hearing bad things about DRad from GT people, and so far he's done ok (even though the Littlejohn redo seems like a miss every time I see all those grey seats empty on national television), I'll concerned this is the decision that will crush Clemson Football as we know it.

That's my $0.02.

If you are about to do the survey, be careful about what you select!!!

MOC

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: IPTAY End of Season Survey Scares the Hell out of Me!

Dec 6, 2018, 8:53 PM

The important thing Sarge is this, those fans ARE there when the games are played AND more importantly,they are very visible when there is no game! Eighty thousand buying tickets and attending games WILL NOT keep my Tigers at the apex of college football where they reside now. If not for IPTAY we would not be where we are, and more importantly, we would not get to where we are headed.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2018, 9:12 PM

Roger that, Mr. Lamb.
When they go taking up people's seats, I'll be sure to tell them you're good with it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2018, 9:18 PM

I’m ok with that. People have been losing their seats for years .... including ME! There was a time when I sat on the fifty yard line in section UD or UE .... but no longer. I sit on the goal line and have for years and I’m delighted Clemson allows me to be at every game! Go Tigers.

shoot. We're undefeated without balloons.

Dec 6, 2018, 8:55 PM

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

They don’t get it, but the $.

Dec 6, 2018, 9:04 PM

Clemson fb is about the very average guy yelling his lungs out for the Tigers & emptying his wallet to do it!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They don’t get it, but the $.

Dec 6, 2018, 9:19 PM

Bill???

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,816
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic