Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
'ey, you phuqquers do realize there's live sports tomorrow?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 561

'ey, you phuqquers do realize there's live sports tomorrow?

May 8, 2020, 1:50 PM

UFC starting at 6pm!!!

Then it gets really good next week - Kraut Fussball!!! The Bundesliga baby, JAH!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Obviously you missed my K League update this

May 8, 2020, 1:56 PM

morning.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Meh. APM no likey baseball.***

May 8, 2020, 1:58 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

K League aint baseball. Korean Futbol started back this

May 8, 2020, 2:22 PM

morning.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

whatever. Too early for APM.***

May 8, 2020, 2:32 PM

Is ultimate fighting really a sport?

May 8, 2020, 2:10 PM

Kinda like caulk fighting between humans, isn't it?

And this is the 2nd time this week I've mentioned caulk fighting (And I mean with chickens, not like those Citadel twerps do for fun on Friday nights)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you just say twerp? I think you just said twerp.

May 8, 2020, 2:16 PM

Woah. That's one I haven't heard in decades. It's not even on the poo poo word TigerNet filter.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Then I shall use it more often***

May 8, 2020, 2:23 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Way over 100,000 users, and there's exactly ONE

May 8, 2020, 2:34 PM

username with twerp in it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yup. Sho' is. But there is an actual art to it.

May 8, 2020, 2:16 PM [ in reply to Is ultimate fighting really a sport? ]

Out of desperation I watched the first-ever UFC event on ESPN+. One thing is clear - it has evolved into a legit sport of sorts. Yes, in the final analysis it is human caulk fighting. OTOH, the mix of skills used - boxing, karate, wrestling, and BJJ. And these days, each good fighter needs to know some of all of it. I personally like the matches that stay upright longest, but when they are on the ground there's some serious battling going on. Lots of technique involved.

Bave Jatthews Jand?***

May 8, 2020, 2:23 PM

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Ground mastery is needed in modern MMA.

May 8, 2020, 2:37 PM

And while I have not done much of it, the workouts they do for that sh*t would KILL the average Lungite. Dat sh*t is brutal before you ever even lay a hand on each other.

Blow Job Jousting?***

May 8, 2020, 2:23 PM [ in reply to Yup. Sho' is. But there is an actual art to it. ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Imma need a picture.***

May 8, 2020, 2:26 PM

Re: Imma need a picture.***

May 8, 2020, 2:35 PM

It's going to take a few more months of nuttin'

May 8, 2020, 2:25 PM [ in reply to Yup. Sho' is. But there is an actual art to it. ]

before I would watch that stuff. Glad you like it, but it ain't for me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A month's worth of nuttin'?

May 8, 2020, 2:26 PM

During Quarantine, that is called Tuesday. I am really bored.

I know, right? But speaking of nuttin'...

May 8, 2020, 2:34 PM

There's been an interesting trend at Casa APM. During the first couple of weeks it was like we were on vacation. More nuttin' than usual. Then it went downhill, I think due to being so over this COVID sh*t. Now it is just back to usual. I guess we have adjusted to the "new normal".

The quarantine has basically been the driest spell of

May 8, 2020, 2:37 PM

my adult life*.

My birthday is Sunday, Mother's Day is Sunday, our 15th Anniversary is in 2 weeks, and I am relatively sure none of that matters.

*Dry spell is probably an exaggeration, but it has been less than normal for sure.

If your wife showers at night

May 8, 2020, 2:44 PM

just go watch her. Don't like stare at her directly, but be in the room brushing your teeth.

Make sure though that you get a visible Hugh G Rixon and the rest should take care of itself. If she says "ugh what is wrong with you" just say, "what, you want me to cut it off? I'm horny." She might not bone that night, but the seed's been planted and will bear fruit soon.

It works 100% of the time a fifth of the time.

Love your idea, the only problem is

May 8, 2020, 2:46 PM

there are three kids in my house that compete with each other to burst into the bathroom at the most inopportune time. Sometimes they just sit there and stare.

Hmm...seems your problem hear is

May 8, 2020, 2:49 PM

you. Shoulda trained those kids to not leave their room once bedtime hits or else they be getting the hits.

#tickle_it's school of hardknocks

Replies: 21
| visibility 561
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic