Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Meet Robbie Bell and the rest of Louisville's OL
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 4,817

Meet Robbie Bell and the rest of Louisville's OL

Sep 14, 2017, 12:07 AM

He's the 18 year old freshman who has the tough task at snapping the ball and blocking both Christian Wilkins and Big Dex. Good luck Robbie Bell. Along with Robbie, the rest of Louisville's mediocre offense line has the tough task at blocking the Clemson University defensive line. Good luck Louisville's mediocre line. Vs PURDUE, yes PURDUE the Louisville offense line accounted for 11, ELEVEN false starts. Yes, they had 11 false starts vs PURDUE. How will they fare vs Clemson defensive line? I seriously think their going to get Lamar injured. I know Robbie is having a tough time with sleep and school, he has big night coming up soon. Good luck Robbie Bell and the rest of Louisville's mediocre offense line.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looks Like Ned Beatty From Deliverance

Sep 14, 2017, 12:32 AM

I Think The North GA Mountain Men Bang Him

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Meet Robbie Bell and the rest of Louisville's OL

Sep 14, 2017, 12:34 AM

If you saw the UL/UNCheat game, he was abysmal at best. Petrino stayed in his face constantly during the game.

I especially loved the play in the red zone that he moved the ball a foot and then moved it back in position for a false start penalty. :) the guy needs help for sure.

Sep 14, 2017, 12:47 AM

Good news is, he'll get a big head start on his astronomy homework, gonna spend most of Saturday night flat on his back staring up at the stars.

Christian will introduce his "little brother" Dex... It's

Sep 14, 2017, 6:44 AM

good foresight on Petrino's part to wear black. That boy may just fill his pants.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This just makes me sick...

Sep 14, 2017, 6:52 AM

Posts like this are despicable, unnecessary, and cowardly. How are you, as a middle-aged man, going to sit here and post a picture of some teenage boys, and drool over them like a f r e a k I n g p e r v e r t. This is a F - I N G FOOTBALL forum, not upstatepredators.com. If those boys were my sons, You'd be seeing me out front of your house with a loaded 44. Posts like this should be banned and those who post this crap should be banned. Clemson folk are supposed to have class and respect others, not discuss how much you'd want to bang a college boy you don't even know anything about... and is a F R E A K I N G K I D! Good gosh almighty man, posts like this and people say the crap p I s s me off.

Keep this forum to football, and quit ###### men with your eyes. There's my piece.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^^^^^ This^^^^^^^^

Sep 14, 2017, 7:05 AM

I agree with Horward Johnson!

So you're saying you want a peace of him?

Sep 14, 2017, 7:20 AM [ in reply to This just makes me sick... ]

ClemTig lays claims on college boy! ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

RA'd for shameless plagiarism of a plagiarized post

Sep 14, 2017, 7:46 AM [ in reply to This just makes me sick... ]

shame.... shame... and more shame

Sep 14, 2017, 7:13 AM

TROLL FAIL

Replies: 9
| visibility 4,817
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic