Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Medical Problem Solved
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 995

Medical Problem Solved

Jun 10, 2020, 12:22 PM

There is a product on the market that is used to treat a digestive problem. Some users of the drug have reported one of the side effects is the formation of excessive amounts of gas. When the gas is released from the body, the sound is similar to that of a barking dog. An analysis of the product revealed the product was contaminated by the presence of K9P which led to the creation of a barking dog sound.

Univ. of Georgia fans are flooding the maker of this drug with requests to continue to retain K9P in the formulation of this drug.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Medical Problem Solved

Jun 10, 2020, 12:29 PM

Lulz. Thank you Joe.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is this poast about farts?

Jun 10, 2020, 12:33 PM

I think it's about farts.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Yes, it does reek of flatulence.***

Jun 10, 2020, 12:47 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Is this poast about farts?

Jun 10, 2020, 12:55 PM [ in reply to Is this poast about farts? ]

prefer the more gentile crepitation.have a cd of the pseudo-serious crepitation contest between lord windesmere and paul boomer.done by some Canadians back in the 40's I think.hysterical.well worth a listen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Get it right!

Jun 10, 2020, 12:58 PM

Bi-labial fricative...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I always wondered, who determined what amount of gas is

Jun 10, 2020, 1:02 PM

excessive? Is it based on size, weight, height, or odiferousness? Do they have Gas Inspectors like the utility companies do? So many questions....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Medical Problem Solved

Jun 10, 2020, 3:11 PM

From Friends TV show.

Dr. Ross Geller : [Ross is trying to flirt with the pizza delivery girl] Hey, uh... you know that smell gas has?

Caitlin : ...Yeah.

Dr. Ross Geller : They put that in.

Caitlin : What?

Dr. Ross Geller : The gas is odorless - but they add the smell, so you know when there's a leak.

Caitlin : ...Well, OK.

Dr. Ross Geller : A lot of other gas smells.

Chandler : ...Oh, the humanity.

Dr. Ross Geller : ...Meth- methane smells.

Dr. Ross Geller : Was I talking to her about... gas?

Chandler : More so than anything else.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Replies: 7
| visibility 995
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic