Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My walk on the other side of life Part 2:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 607

My walk on the other side of life Part 2:

May 26, 2020, 4:02 PM

Welp it was actually a pretty rough trip on the way down. For starters, the 1996 Silvarado lost a water pump on the way down. Had to stop in Aynor to get it fixed. Oh well, another $300 on the credit card and a few hours of vacation lost. Then dude tells me the transmission is about to go. I tell him to #### off because I'm still making payments until 2027 and this thing needs to last.

We get to the beach house owned by the Electrical Engineer. Eccentric fella. Has an automatic dishwasher AND one of them plug in wine bottle openers. Like, LOL you can't even open Franzia with that.

We spent a day down at the strip. It was AMAZING. Like literally everyone there looked just like us! Dudes had sleeveless shirts and white rimmed sunglasses on, the wimmans were all a "6" and were 2hundie each, and SO many barefooted youngens. Really odd yet refreshing!

The crab leg buffet we went to (forget the name of the place) was a great value. For $140 me and the missus got to eat all the crab legs we could. And butter? Brothers they brought us a 5 gallon bucket of butter for us to dip the legs and hush puppies in. We even just went bareback and stuck our fangers in there. All of us. The kids all got the fish sticks but we let them have some crab legs too. First time we've ever had them things and lemme tell you what, ya'll make fun of Red Lobster but I'mma head up to Florence soon whenever they have them on sale.

I realized Myrtle Beach is a beautiful and exotic place and I wish I could have made the 40 minute trip earlier in life. Fell in love with it. Will probably marry my next wife there. The gorgeous grey water and brown sand is simply breathtaking. Heck I never even saw a water moccasin, bullfrog, nor a turkey vulture the whole week I was there.

The old lady and I fought a lot down there. She organized a date for my 8 year old girl and a 12 year old boy from Pennsylvania that was staying next door. Boy showed up with roses and mama lost it. Reminded me I've only EVER given her dandelions. Well no ####, I ain't no rich yankee that rides bicycles. I'd been a little deep into the Naturdays and didn't take too kindly to it. Ended up smackin her around a little bit and things went down from there. I jumped in the truck and rode out to Broadway on the beach. Ended up spending the night with a nice local gal at the motel 6 out in Conway. She was only a "4" and was about 275, but the old lady wasn't gonna cooperate so who GAF. I got back to the multi-million dollar engineer place about 9AM the next day and the old lady was already a box of Franzia into her day. She smacked me around a little bit for payback and then I gave her sloppy seconds after she calmed down. After that we went out to the beach and passed out all day. Woke up looking just like the crab legs.

After all that we drove home, but not before stopping at Burger King to get an original chicken sammich, onion rings, and mountain dew. Tummy hurt so bad I shat at a gas station on #17. Went to Wings and got a few canvas rafts too then we limped the silvarado home in 2nd gear because it wouldn't shift.

Spent that night grillin brown n serve pork chops and sippin on green label Evan Williams while enjoying some Travis Tritt on the pallet deck.

I can't wait for summer to start. What a stressful year this has been!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^World Class Jounging right here...***

May 26, 2020, 4:32 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

It's never really talked about, but the Junge is the first

May 26, 2020, 5:03 PM

place I come to for excellent creative writing and "near nonfiction"

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Deer Lawd....

May 26, 2020, 5:08 PM

If you don't remember the Junge Seafood Place me isn't going to tell you. Jeez. Hint it starts with a M.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Med Lobster?***

May 26, 2020, 5:10 PM

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lee's Inlet Kitchen does not start with M

May 26, 2020, 5:13 PM [ in reply to Deer Lawd.... ]

Oh and FBCoachSC® if you didn't go to Lee's Inlet Kitchen, you are a poor

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No butt

May 27, 2020, 5:49 AM

Murrell's Inlet does.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those last two sentences

May 26, 2020, 5:12 PM

really happened

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good gawd yall, get this feller into the HOF***

May 26, 2020, 5:17 PM

For an illegal you're really good at english***

May 26, 2020, 6:06 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Gracias gringo!***

May 26, 2020, 6:36 PM

Replies: 10
| visibility 607
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic