Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Meanwhile, over on FGF :
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 3,902

Meanwhile, over on FGF :

May 3, 2019, 2:38 PM

Cheat. Cheat. Cheat. Cheat. Cheat. Cheat.

Their spellcheck is stuck on that word. And now Muspunt says “ At Carolina we don’t cheat “ ?

Hehehehe.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Meanwhile, over on FGF :

May 3, 2019, 2:47 PM

I double checked, you missed the "code". They are talking about cheating on their sister with their other sister... and being in the same trailer makes it tough.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

cycling in***

May 3, 2019, 2:59 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

I saw that...they're bringing up those old pictures of

May 3, 2019, 3:31 PM

kenneth page and mike bellamy holding cash. oldie goldies. i wouldn't be surprised if coot fans had those pictures tattooed on their bodies somewhere. Those taken out of context pictures are what gives these people their purpose in life. Otherwise it would lead to very bad things.

Did they mention the new clear Plexiglas wind tunnel for players in 2020?!

May 3, 2019, 3:55 PM

Haaa....

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are they really stupid enough to believe that we paid Mike Bellamy

May 3, 2019, 3:57 PM [ in reply to I saw that...they're bringing up those old pictures of ]

and kicked him off the team a year later?

What a bunch of losers. They got caught paying players when Spurrier was there and all they have are baseless accusations against Clemson.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no, no i dont' think they actually think this is truth....

May 3, 2019, 4:38 PM

but that is why its so sad that they continue to perpetrate it. Its all they have left.

Re: Meanwhile, over on FGF :

May 3, 2019, 4:27 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

cycling in!***

May 3, 2019, 5:01 PM

Check out FGF myself and found these posts..they're dejected

May 3, 2019, 5:23 PM

It's absolutely ignorant when fans try to hang their hat on the ACC being weak as a major factor in Clemson's success. Consider the following:

1. Clemson absolutely manhandled the SEC champ in the national title game. It was the most thorough and blistering whipping ever handed to a Saban-coached Alabama team. That was the best team from the "weak" ACC destroying the best team from the comparably "strong" SEC. Further, Clemson has bested Bama in the national title game 2 of the past 3 seasons.

2. WE got absolutely, inhumanely mauled in our bowl game by the 4th place team from the ACC Coastal. We did not even belong on the same field as an also-ran from a conference you want to call weak.

3. In bowl-season, the ACC went 6-5 and the SEC went 6-6. Fairly evenly matched. Some are still latched onto this aura of the SEC utterly dominating college football, but it just isn't the case anymore.

I tend to agree with this. You have to set attainable goals. Clemson is on the verge of dynastic run. They are as deep and talented as any team has ever been in college football. Fans can try to dismiss it however they want, but Dabo is a phenomenal football coach, in all aspects. From recruiting, to practicing, to game day preparation, to in-game adjustments.

But I saved the worst for last: Dabo won't even turn 50 until this November and he has absolutely zero inclination go anywhere else. Neither do his assistants.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 3,902
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic