Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Meanwhile, our football team is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,036

Meanwhile, our football team is

Nov 19, 2012, 4:44 PM

10-1 and ranked from 9th to 11th in the country. We have secured 10 wins for the secon year in a row. We have won three division titles in the last four years. Our offense has never ever been better. Even if we lose Saturday, it has been a great two-year run.

I went to the game Saturday and I am ashamed to say that a couple of years had gone by since I last attended. Don't ask me how that happened. But as for my visit to the ole stadium I have to say the following:

1. The stadium never looked better.
2. The atmosphere was amazing, intense, surreal, and intimidated me and I was for the home team.
3. The band sounded better and looked better than I have ever remembered and I have been critical of the band recently.
4. I am the one this summer that was complaining about the video screens messing up the stadium. Scratch all of that. They looked great and even enhanced the symmetry.
5. It was a great day to be a tiger and a great day to be in that stadium.
6. I wouldn't trade our staff and players for any in the country.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this is where you lost me...........

Nov 19, 2012, 4:50 PM

"Even if we lose Saturday, it has been a great two-year run"

couldn't be further from the truth, this mindset is why we're on a 3 year losing streak to them.................CLEMSON used to care about beating SCar

we lose to them this year and it's a failure..........what good team would we have beaten?????

Re: this is where you lost me...........

Nov 19, 2012, 4:52 PM

Agreed....

Losing to them 4 years in a row is absolutely unacceptable.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hate agreeing here, but I do. If we had beaten FSU and had

Nov 19, 2012, 4:55 PM

a trip to the ACCCG, I might...might reconsider. But as it stands, beating USuCk is a must and it validates a good season. Losing to USuCk...we've had a decent year, but in the end we didn't beat very many good teams.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

nope......not even that would help.........

Nov 19, 2012, 4:57 PM

no excuse losing to them again

Re: Hate agreeing here, but I do. If we had beaten FSU and had

Nov 19, 2012, 5:22 PM [ in reply to Hate agreeing here, but I do. If we had beaten FSU and had ]

We had a decent schedule at the start of the year. Auburn tanked, VaTech Tanked, GaTech tanked, we tanked 4th qt FSU.

You play the games you got scheduled. Can't help it if the other teams are all having bad years.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ken

calling bs on #3 citing the Primary Color halftime show

Nov 19, 2012, 5:24 PM

also, we will beat SCAR this year.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,036
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic