Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Watched 4-Head Bentley last night & the “Kid” is a Scrapper
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Watched 4-Head Bentley last night & the “Kid” is a Scrapper

Oct 28, 2018, 10:41 AM

and does best in fast tempo & passing down field out of the pocket..

And can heave the long ball..

and last night i admired how he ran the tying 2 point play in on his own & survived a vivacious helmet hit to his neck area & falling on ball too which knocked the air out of him.

Saying, in our upcoming game he will be running from our D-line all night but the “Boy” will get his points, if he survives!

Oh, talking about high foreheads, mine is much much higher than his after combing my hairline for 57 more years..

but you do know that having a high 4-head is a sign of HiGH intelligence, don’t you! LoL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Watched 4-Head Bentley last night & the “Kid” is a Scrapper

Oct 28, 2018, 10:42 AM

Ha ha. Ole Jake

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Respectfully disagree, Bill

Oct 28, 2018, 10:44 AM

He’s a drama queen and not near as good as SEC network gives him credit for. Flops all the time, blames his receivers for his interceptions, and jumps up and down like a toddler when something doesn’t go his way. Francois from FLST is a scrapper.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Respectfully disagree, Bill

Oct 28, 2018, 11:23 AM

This^

100%

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He’s not that much more intelligent than the average joe, if at all.***

Oct 28, 2018, 10:44 AM

Oct 28, 2018, 10:46 AM

He will get his points against us?! Since when has he gotten points against a team with a pulse? Even last night he had like 18 yards in the first half. As usual, Bentley plays like a decent QB against a terrible team. Against top 25 competition, he proves he cannot compete. They won’t score 10 points against us.

Oct 28, 2018, 10:53 AM

he is not that much better than Trevor , if any at all

Oct 28, 2018, 11:13 AM

Nowhere close to being in the same league as Trevor.

He has to scrap because he is not that talented.***

Oct 28, 2018, 11:00 AM

Oct 28, 2018, 11:01 AM

I tell ya, trailing 21-9, he put the team on his back, played like a true champ and willed his team to victory. Did we even recruit this guy? If we didn't, it might be time to re-evaluate our entire staff!!

Oct 28, 2018, 11:01 AM

I tell ya, trailing 21-9, he put the team on his back, played like a true champ and willed his team to victory. Did we even recruit this guy? If we didn't, it might be time to re-evaluate our entire staff!!

Oct 28, 2018, 11:11 AM

Bill please not this again this year. You were concerned about them last year and I get it but Clemson is not Tennessee or any other defense they have faced. Bentley is easy to rattle early in games. Expect that to happen against the Tigers again this year. By saying “get his points” I’m assuming you think they will score 20+. That’s very, very unlikely to happen unless it happens against our scout team. They’re probably looking at another blowout loss to the Tigers barring any major injuries on our side. Clemson’s defense is a completely different animal than anything he has seen. The closest thing he has seen is Georgia’s D. He didn’t too well. +1 anyway just because I like you.

Me thinks Bill was being a wee bit sarcastic...

Oct 28, 2018, 11:21 AM

The coots and vols played ugly football last night. However, they are likely to go bowling with that win. Bentley is serviceable and not that much better than a mediocre h.s. senior qb, if at all.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Me thinks Bill was being a wee bit sarcastic...

Oct 28, 2018, 11:48 AM

Lol probably so knowing him.

Oct 28, 2018, 12:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Watched 4-Head Bentley last night & the “Kid” is a Scrapper ]

Tell em, coot.

LOL

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2018, 11:54 AM

Had to be interesting watching a “vivacious” helmet hit! Guess the helmet showed a lot of personality in protecting their fearless leader.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2018, 12:02 PM

Caught part of the game on radio. Todd Ellis was talking to Tommy Suggs in a very painful discussion. Tommy Suggs just lost his daughter to cancer.

Like Tommy as a person & as a crappy QB..

Oct 28, 2018, 12:13 PM

And my sincere condolences to him & Family over his beautiful Daughter’s too early & tragic death.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2018, 1:23 PM

Hahaha,You're right, LBB. I had Ma & Pa Bishop for Organic Chemistry, who were both at least 7-heads if you include the curvature.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic